Cryolasts Report

Orange 🍊

Your in game name: Orange

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121830468

The player's in game name: Cryolast

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:122488431

What did the player do: Failure to comply with NLR. Did not wait full time & ran back to place of death

Evidence (required): 

https://gyazo.com/383ba69b09defabc7e0f51f9c54d05c1
https://gyazo.com/cbbf2c700d33e0cb8be8cfb93f8b6130
Dies at 0:03 and Returns at 2:06
Has to be pretty quick to take 3 seconds to get from his spawn to back to where he died. 2 minutes of NLR should not be hard to wait.

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by Orange 🍊
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 2

+Support.

Sorry Cryo, but evidence is clear

Also @Zone has a Mac-10 on 343, should be warned for that as well.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Wait, if he died at 0:03 and returned at 2:06, that means he waited NLR, because last I checked Gensec NLR is only 2 minutes. He was on a Gensec job.

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

32 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

The video don't lie, bunks had to have been left early to get that far down the hall within the time frame shown

+support, even with 2 minutes time, he cut it short probably about 10 secs. Also, this man's playing DOOM over here.

• Laughing 1

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

3 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Wait, if he died at 0:03 and returned at 2:06, that means he waited NLR, because last I checked Gensec NLR is only 2 minutes. He was on a Gensec job.

-Support

At the 2 minute mark after he died he was already back...

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support clearly broke the gensec nlr.

also went back right to where he died 😕 hmm didn't use previous life info.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

First of all, yes. this shows that I died at around 0:05-10 and came back at arround 2:10. meaning I probably broke nlr by around 10-15 seconds by the speed of me getting there. But my spawn is right next to gas room and it takes litteraly less than 10 seconds to get there. I believe I broke NLR but only by 10-15 seconds. I'll be more careful in the future but I think a written warning is a little too much for such a minor offense. I don't use a timer when waiting nlr and I think it's a good idea to start using them to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

+ support 

- Clearly broke NLR even if it was by 10 seconds you still violated the rule.

- 2 minutes is not long to wait for NLR and you went right back to the same spot where you died.

Edited by Dang

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Huge -support, Now read. Most people DON'T have timers, which means we estimate the time we have left. 10 seconds isn't far off. 

Lets say your speeding 5 mph over, WHO CARES. It legit 10 whole secs. I don't think he deserves a written warning. Most people do this, but guess what we call staff.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

3 minutes ago, Dr. Lee said:

Huge -support, Now read. Most people DON'T have timers, which means we estimate the time we have left. 10 seconds isn't far off. 

Lets say your speeding 5 mph over, WHO CARES. It legit 10 whole secs. I don't think he deserves a written warning. Most people do this, but guess what we call staff.

• Like 2

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-Support
This post was made with malicious intent most likely
here are my reasons
1: almost everyone in the server douse this (exept for those of us who actually keep a timer on or at good at telling time)
2: This could have bean over with with an admin since their is video proof ( for those who say an admin was not on. how do you know they are not on. (i normally see them on so yeah))

okay even though he's my superior i gotta hit it with the  +support but yh a written warnings a bit too farfor how little the time was in my opinion, but also, separate topic but doesnt this video show you combat healing? as you're meant to wait till 10 seconds after combat and u didn't i might be wrong though, it might be if all enemies are dead or something.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

22 minutes ago, Dang said:

- 2 minutes is not long to wait for NLR and you went right back to the same spot where you died.

I went back to the last spot because people are calling out that CI are in LCZ near Medbay. Yes, I did go back to my death spot but I did with new info telling me that CI were there.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

7 minutes ago, turner6372 said:

-Support
This post was made with malicious intent most likely
here are my reasons
1: almost everyone in the server douse this (exept for those of us who actually keep a timer on or at good at telling time)
2: This could have bean over with with an admin since their is video proof ( for those who say an admin was not on. how do you know they are not on. (i normally see them on so yeah))

you see sinnik become a mod in the video so there were definitely admins on, yh this very easily could have been dealt with privately and in game, you didn't really have to take it to the forums.

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

27 minutes ago, Meridian said:

okay even though he's my superior i gotta hit it with the  +support but yh a written warnings a bit too farfor how little the time was in my opinion, but also, separate topic but doesnt this video show you combat healing? as you're meant to wait till 10 seconds after combat and u didn't i might be wrong though, it might be if all enemies are dead or something.

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

3 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

The video don't lie, bunks had to have been left early to get that far down the hall within the time frame shown

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

- Support

Its 10 seconds, big deal. I'm sure almost every player has broken NLR by a few seconds. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

3 hours ago, TG_Kilo said:

Also @Orange 🍊 how do I make my gun look like that? Centered at the bottom middle

Disable 3D scopes sir. Do this under Q>options>weapon preferences or something along those lines. It’s part of CI Longshot training lol

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Based on the evidence and testimony provided, as well as the lack of documented NLR violations in the past, this player is receiving a verbal warning. Further misconduct will result in additional consequences.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021