Handheld Metal Detector - Suggestion - Denied

SupremeChow

WeaponChecker - Handheld Metal Detector

What you want to see? -  I'd like to see a more realistic Weapon Checker also known as a metal detector.

Why should we add it? - Following the new and more realistic Taser update, I think its fair we get a more realistic way to check for weapons, instead of a officer coming right up to you and staring at you for a few seconds.

What are the advantages of having this? - Adds a much more realistic way of checking for weapons as mentioned above.

Who is it mainly for? -  All Government or even people who would like to roleplay with it.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/the-handheld-metal-detector

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

as long as this doesn’t really cause any lag, i think it could definitely improve roleplay. 

Agreed

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head Admin

-Support

While it would be nice to have this, you also need to realize that it would most likely take up more space than the one that is already in the server. I'm all for more realism and to make it stuff look nicer, however the less MB of content we have installed on the server is really for the best..

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

as long as this doesn’t really cause any lag, i think it could definitely improve roleplay. 

I agree it would increase roleplay but then again i dont remeber being TSA at a airport hmmm 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor