Killer's Support Application

Killer.

Should I be apart of The Support Team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be apart of The Support Team?

• Yes, Explain Why
    • No, Explain Why

In-Game Name: Killer

Steam Name: [GL] Killer

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:108296102

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, I'm a moderator.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost everyday when i'm on an Gaminglight server.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the Support Team because when I was accepted as a Trial Moderator I was looking forward to staff and help out the community and support caught my eye because it helps out the community, new players or old (if they lose tags for some reason) and help them out with anything they need. Whenever i'm on Police-RP staffing I always get a call for someone that needs tags and no support is online in TS / helping him and I try to ask for someone that is support in game but usually it's late at night so no one is really on. I'm usually online late at night when most support / people are online so if I do get accepted I can help people late at night if they need help, although I've never been support, I'm a pretty fast learner and I can learn from other support.  Another reason why I want to join the Support Team is because i'm on a gaminglight server pretty much every day and i'm usually in TS for most of that time unless I get kicked out for not typing or something since I don't have a mic, I usually get kicked out of TS. The final reason why I want to join the support team is because I'm pretty friendly to new players and old players, although I used to be a minge back then I've changed a lot from 3-4 years ago and I'm pretty friendly now. Those are some reasons why I want to join the Support Team, Thank you for spending the time to read my application.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I can affect support staff in an positive way because I'm online almost every day unless I'm busy / doing school work but i'm usually online while I do my school work, and I like helping people out in this community as I became staff to help people, and support helps out people everyday so I would like to help.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet someone by saying "Hello, I'm Killer with the Support Team, How may I help you today"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I have read the rules.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Nice guy

Active 

Would be helpful in support

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 6:55 AM, Eternity said:

+ Support 

Nice guy

Active 

Would be helpful in support

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Max locked this topic