Hezzy

Steam Name: (GL) Hezzy

Ingame Name: AR Hezzy

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:61914250

Ban Length: (permaban)

Admin that Banned you: RookieBlue

Reason for Ban: Multiple Racism Incidents

Dispute:

Um, I'm really confused right now.. I haven't been racist on this server once! I understand the rules of this server and hell, i have even bought bronze.. I don't make a shit ton of money and i would never put it into a server I love just to get banned. could i please get an appeal? This is literally my favorite server and I'd hate to say goodbye to it

Edited by Hezzy
  • Dislike 2

Looking at your warning jacket:

05/28/2018 00:40:13 - MilitaryRP - Synr.gg | Reborn - Racism / LTAP

11/24/2019 07:03:02 - SCP - Fuhrious George - racism x1 LTAPx1

This was brought to my attention after you were the subject of a player report, which you were guilty of multiple RDM and NLR violations. Generally, high level offenses such as racism, homophobia, sexism, etc, are dealt with on a one strike system. As you have two warnings for racist behavior across the community I made the decision to enforce the permanent ban laid out in the staff handbook.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

• Rookieblue changed the title to Ban Appeal - Hezzy

This was almost two years ago though, im not like i used to be where i just didn't give a fu*k and run around saying stupid shit.

Also, i know which player report you were referring to and i accept full blame for that, i screwed up and didnt read the section of the rules. I read the ones that were in the f4 menu when you clicked rules. i didn't know about the whole other section that was on the website about the dos and donts.

26 minutes ago, Hezzy said:

I haven't been racist on this server once!

2 minutes ago, Hezzy said:

This was almost two years ago though, im not like i used to be where i just didn't give a fu*k and run around saying stupid shit.

So you just lied in your appeal application is what we've all discovered.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Yeah, that was also a fuck up on my part, I apologize for not looking at my previous bans before making this thread. honestly bro, I fucked up and I am sorry, all im asking for is a chance to prove that I can play on this server and not fuck up again. This is the only SCP related server and I didn't mean to be ignorant to the rules.

Perhaps it is my charitable nature I'm in but I think we should give him a chance. Perhaps reducing his ban to a few months. If he can wait that out, I think that would be fine. However, if SMT goes by staff handbook, then so be it.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

I mean considering he got warned in 2018, then again a year later, on two different servers I might add, for the exact same reason, I'm not really sure how much you could have changed in the last 7 months. Also, Racism is a big no-no, but idk. -/+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

Perhaps it is my charitable nature I'm in but I think we should give him a chance. Perhaps reducing his ban to a few months. If he can wait that out, I think that would be fine. However, if SMT goes by staff handbook, then so be it.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-support both racism warns also have ltap on them meaning you clearly didn't care about the punishment. Should have been perma banned the first time you were racist and ltapped. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif