Should I Become Trial Mod?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Trial Mod?

• Yes?
    • No?

What is your in-game name? Derick

What is your steam name? [GL] Derick™

What is your steam ID? STEAM_0:1:123730107

Do you have any other experience with staffing? No I don't have experience staffing.

What date did you start playing on the community? The Beginning Of December in 2016.

What date did you make your forums account? March 3rd 2017.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP +

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 24 (17 from 2018 and before)  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2118412103

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines?  Yes, read over them multiple times to make sure I know everything.

Timezone:  Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

The rank of Trial Moderator is a rank that hundreds to thousands of Gaminglight people apply for and I see that. But I believe that i deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because of a variety of different things. The first reason I believe that I should get the rank of trial moderator is because of my ability to stay calm in situations that may be tough for some people, meaning if someone is yelling or cursing at me I will most definitely stay calm and deal with them properly. Not only that but if I had to deal with someone that was out of control and being mingy or rude to one of the Gaminglight members I will be there and will take action immediately with no hesitation. Another reason I believe I  deserve the rank of Trial Moderator is because other than all of this school work piling up I am very active and if I get trial moderator I would be super active and make it so I don't look like a mistake. Talking about activity I now have roughly 5 or a bit more weeks on the server (840 Hours+). I try to be on the server daily coming from times anywhere from 5 - 10 hours without school and 5 - 8 hours with school work. Another reason I believe I deserve the rank is that I am a very quick learner. Stating that this means that I am willing to learn from anyone and if I manage to mess up at something I will take what I learn from that mistake I made and use it to my advantage so next time i'm in a situation like that I won't make the same mistake I made. Another thing is that in the Community of Gaminglight PoliceRP I have a lot of  friends on the server leaving me with a pretty good reputation with everyone on the server. However me having a lot of friends on the server that does not mean that I would be a  bias staff member that will only mean that I am well known and if it comes down to me having to warn one of my friends on the server I would do it. Overall the community of PoliceRP in the past had to deal with me not my best and now I wanna return the favor and become a staff member and help out everyone and all the other staff with there journey on PoliceRP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would start off bringing the person that was accused of Mass RDMing and the person who called the sit to a private location to where I can speak to them about the report that has been filed on the Mass RDMer. If the Mass RDMer decide's to start cursing at me I will politely ask him to not do so. If he refuses to not stop I would then gag him, and keep  going with the report on him about Mass RDM. So after he is gagged I would ask the person who reported him for any video proof and if they did not have that i would go into PLOGS and make sure that he did indeed Mass RDM.  If I do find in PLOGS or if the person who called the sit shows that he Mass RDMed I would then tell the person accused his consequence and warn him for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. After that I would then ask a higher up whether there should be a harsher punishment such as a Jail or Ban.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+Support

Active (Forums and In game)

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

High Warns most are Old so.

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

9 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+Support

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

High warns but they are old so i think Derick has changed

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

11 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+Support

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

14 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+Support

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

Couldnt of said it better myself

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

22 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+Support

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

+SUPPORT

Everything above

Derick is a great player, active on forums, in game and he is comprehensive and responsive.

He truly deserves a shot! 

• Like 1

• Head Admin
On 6/4/2020 at 2:44 AM, Jimmy James said:

+Support

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

I agree with jimmy +support good luck

• Like 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 6/4/2020 at 12:55 AM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

High Warns most are Old so.

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

• Head of Staff

+Support

is pretty cool

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 6/4/2020 at 8:08 PM, Alex Veira said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature and good role player

-Good Application

-Warns (Most are from a while ago however 1/4 of your warns are for Disrespect.)

• Like 1

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

On 6/4/2020 at 1:44 AM, Jimmy James said:

+Support

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

I agree, Good Luck!

• Like 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

+Support

Mature

Knows The Rules

Good Application

🙂

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant