16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become ST VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST JTL COL Void 5264

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be VCMDR because I have been a ST officer for a while now I absolutely love this battalion.  I want to help maintain the battalion even more I would love to see this battalion grow and show people we can be serious. I want to help restructure ST's in a way with being new officers and NCO's . I want to make sure the ST battalion maintains a good relationship with other Battalion and the just the community in general. I just Generally want to help lead the ST's down a better path

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

About 7-8 months 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The commanders main purpose is to be a good leader for their battalion, and be a role model for their command and NCO's/Officers also enlisted. including managing the battalion from behind the scenes as well like constantly updating their battalions SOP/Roster and documents alike. they make sure all the people in their battalion are doing their jobs and also being role models for their juniors. to make sure his troopers are well behaved he must have discipline and respect in his battalion. commanders must keep their battalion active they must have good experience and lead their men into battle as a commander should always fight beside his men as that is how you gain your troopers loyalty and trust since that is a key thing in order to run a battalion. they must be clear headed in any situation they must have patience as that is very important but the most important thing is a commander must maintain order and seriousness in his battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Like I said in the 3rd question I have been a ST Officer for a while now so I know the ropes of dealing with stuff whether is may be Minges or just general command or behind the scenes stuff. I have also been high rankings on different servers so I kind of know the ropes and know what it takes to be a VCMDR of the ST Battalion. also there are people who support me for example my new CMDR Monaco, VCMDR Alpha and even General Bakka, Second Sister/Jake. this shows that people believe I am capable of handling this position and the tasks that come with this position. I am also Active, have good leadership, I am mature, fair with dealing with situations and punishment's. and I am extremely dedicated into helping the ST Battalion go in a good direction and have good relations with the community overall.

7. How often can you be Online? :

pretty much everyday 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warns

Edited by Damon Gold

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

2 hours ago, @Jake said:

-Mature

-Respectful

-AMAZING app

-Event descriptions are detailed and exciting

Overall HUGE +Support Good luck!!!!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+Support

• Has a lot of experience (COL!)
  • Active
  • Great app
  • Supported by many members of command

And if it counts, when I used to main ST as a NCO, Void was the best and most active officer in my books. I've wanted always thought he would be a perfect fit when a VCMDR slot opened up once again

501st HVYAL 1SG Bubbles 4484

SF TP Hubba 4484

+ Support

- Long-term officer, and very experienced.
- Solid application.
- Friendly and approachable guy.
- Veteran of the server.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

+Support

-Great application

-Great Guy

-A long time officer 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+REP

Yes

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 6/14/2020 at 11:33 AM, @Jake said:

-Lovely Guy

-Always friendly and mature

-Loved the Application

-EXTREME GAMER

+SUPPORT

+1 might be a simp but he'd be a good Vcmdr

[IMPERIAL RP]

Retired Purge Senior Commander Ghost.

Current Purge Commander Ghost

On 6/9/2020 at 10:44 AM, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- Long-term officer, and very experienced.
- Solid application.
- Friendly and approachable guy.
- Veteran of the server.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 6/14/2020 at 10:33 AM, @Jake said:

-Lovely Guy

-Always friendly and mature

-Loved the Application

-EXTREME GAMER

+SUPPORT

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 6/9/2020 at 4:28 AM, TheBubbles said:

+Support

• Has a lot of experience (COL!)
  • Active
  • Great app
  • Supported by many members of command

And if it counts, when I used to main ST as a NCO, Void was the best and most active officer in my books. I've wanted always thought he would be a perfect fit when a VCMDR slot opened up once again

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 1:28 PM, Blarg said:

+Support

-Great application

-Great Guy

-A long time officer 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018