Spartan238ao

Alcatraz's Captain Application

Do you want to see Alcatraz to be a Captain?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see Alcatraz to be a Captain?

• Yes
    • No

1.  What is your In-Game Name?  USMC MARSOC 1LT Alcatraz

2. What are you applying for?   Captain

3. How much time do you have in-game total( 5 days and 6 hours minimum) : 3 weeks 2 days

4. Why do you want to be Captain ( 60 words minimum):  I want to be captain of the Marines so that I can help them grow and also to help the lower ranks gain some ranks when they do good in war.  Also so I'll be able to train in some new recruits if they choose to be marines.  I would also want to get close to being part of this server again.

5. Who would you like to see you as Captain ( Two officers minimum):  USMC FORECON MAJ Niko,  USMC LTC Tempest

6. Why should we trust you with Captain? ( This is a high rank in USMC. 75 words minimum):   Well I was able to receive the rank of COL a ways back for my good work.  I am able to follow orders and be able to give them out to the lower ranks.  I have been a part of this server since it was a non-serious rp days back when we were on cs_desert.  I have no warns for the three weeks and three days I have been playing on the server.

7. What is your timezone?  Central

8. What is your USMC rank? ( 1LT+):  1LT

9. How often can you be on?  Any day when there is good amount of people on the server

10. Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire?  Yes 

+ Major support

- Niko has been around for a long time and knows what he is doing

- a good leader when it comes down to it

- highly skilled 

- trusted 

3 minutes ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

if he cant be active then why become command. its never good when things like this happen he will just do what most do when there not active. question his own position, i would never want that to happen. hes a great leader

Because he wants to?

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2020 at 2:00 AM, Vice said:

+ Major support

- Alcatraz has been around for a long time and knows what he is doing

- a good leader when it comes down to it

- highly skilled 

- trusted 

+support reasons above^^^
I see no reason why a more or less “Weekends” activity should matter for only a CPT.  Full week activity is only required (and sometimes exceptions are given even then) for VCMDR+.

Edited by Androntel

I'm a bit confused, you guys know this is an application for Alcatraz right? y'all keep saying my name

On 6/4/2020 at 4:07 PM, Cousin Niko said:

+Support

Good Leader

Follows orders

Plenty of experience

+Support
Ive know him for awhile, even though hes not the most active person hes ok with activity, other then that hes a great dude.

2 hours ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

thats what i was thinking too lol. idk how this has anything to do with you

GUYS THIS IS NOT NIKOS APP, HES ALREADY LTC.

what he said^

8 hours ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

if he cant be active then why become command. its never good when things like this happen he will just do what most do when there not active. question his own position, i would never want that to happen. hes a great leader

CPT is not command in the first place, and we can always work around with players that cant be that active.

ImperialRP] | ST 2LT Josh 1424 | ST HVY Assistance Lead Josh | ST Scout Reserve Josh | SF FC Josh 1424 |
PoliceRP] | SCU CPL Josh 1S60 | FBI SSA Josh KGB46 | SM Josh 1A65 |Trooper FSTC Josh 1T93 | Moderator Josh
MilitaryRP]  | Retired US LTC  Retired USDI CPT and USMP MPO | Retired Moderator and WarDog |  | Ex. USAF CPT | Ex. USMC COL  | 

This application is open for supports only not to have a conversation in here if you want to have a conversation take it to DMs. 

General Brandon

Former USN SEAL Team 1 LTCMDR| Military RP Ex- Admin | Staff of the Month of April 2020

Congratulations you have been Accepted as a Captain for the United States Marine Corps I hope you serve us well. Remember don’t be mingy or we will find someone else to take your spot. Speak to a USMC  Colonel plus for training.

General Brandon

Former USN SEAL Team 1 LTCMDR| Military RP Ex- Admin | Staff of the Month of April 2020