Matthews report- Denied

Burboon boi

Your In-Game Name:Burboon

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:202333210

Staff member's In-Game Name:Matthew

What did they do?Blacklisted members for an invalid reason

Evidence (REQUIRED):In bans you can see zage,Nucleus, and sion were BL for no reason, when i asked matthew said for going against GL even though zage had said he was willing to the community to stay in GL, the evidence from this was provided by a mr ender so im sure he has the evidence for the BL. I believe these BL was a harsh punishment.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?I think the members should be unblacklisted and Matthew should be talked to about BL members.

• Laughing 6
  • Angry 3
  • Dislike 17

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Just now, Snarlax said:

Ah yes, this Matthew guy. Should just blacklist him while we're at it.

didn't zage just come on an ALT and called you something?

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 minute ago, Snarlax said:

Ah yes, this Matthew guy. Should just blacklist him while we're at it.

Ban him!

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

4 minutes ago, Burboon boi said:

Matthew should be talked to about BL members.

You see this is where I disagree with you. Never before have I seen such terrible behavior from an SMT member, and I believe that he should be staff restricted for this OUTRAGEOUS behavior.  
+Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

2 minutes ago, Matthew said:

didn't zage just come on an ALT and called you something?

Ya know, i think i recall him calling me a very specific word starting with an n.. But who am i kidding, we're just dumb SMT

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

Ill take his Orange Moderator tag and in matthew's own words "Not Much of a Loss"

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

I apologize for this obsurd behavior, and I've gone ahead and issued a DNP. 
image.png

On a serious note, I would highly recommend Grammarly, as it would help your reports look much better and get your point across clearer. 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

big cat running GIF

Just now, Igneous said:

image.png

On a serious note, I would highly recommend Grammarly, as it would help your reports look much better and get your point across clearer. 

This was photoshopped! My activity on the roster is actually inactive!!!

Oh wait, shit!

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 minute ago, Igneous said:

image.png

Sir you forgot the strike

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Me looking for at the evidence on this report...

giphy.gif

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

HORRIBLE behavior...

'+support'

and since am I am Mr.Ender lmfao

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Just now, Snarlax said:

If Matthew gets banned, i can get commissioner... 

+support

Changing my +Support to a -Support. This would be a nightmare situation.

• Laughing 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

No but really Blacklist matthew, im sick of his crap 😠 

On a real note -Support, there are legit reasons, however not everything is open to the public.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Timm said:

No but really Blacklist matthew, im sick of his crap 😠 

On a real note -Support, there are legit reasons, however not everything is open to the public.

agreed with timm on the last part.