076-2 lured back into containment - Accepted

Jack II

What you want to see? - 076-2 not being able to be lured back into containment with a "challenger"

Why should we add it? - its really annoying and unfair to the people who self breach for a total of 20+ minutes as 076-2 just to be recontained in 2 minutes because theres a d class at their CC.

What are the advantages of having this? -Makes recontaining 076-2 a bigger challenge and it can probably make the SCP more played.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 076

Links to any content - 

• Like 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

076 is a pain to deal with IMO cause anytime someone pulls a weapon out, even d class it becomes insanely hard to deal with and everyone in the room just dies and killing it is a hassle.

-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

22 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

076 is a pain to deal with IMO cause anytime someone pulls a weapon out, even d class it becomes insanely hard to deal with and everyone in the room just dies and killing it is a hassle.

-Support

Personal opinion time:
That's the point, its a Keter SCP, it should not by any means be easy to recontain. I believe the termination method balances the amount of time 076 has to wait to self-breach, or to stay breached in general, obviously being able to be recontained 5 minutes after breaching makes playing an SCP a terrible experience. And I understand we aren't a breach server, but playing as an SCP has to at least be fun to play as for the 25 minutes you wait hoping to breach and not be reset. 

This is also why most of the SCPs on the server are weaker than most D-Class in terms of combat, because at least half of them are heavily nerfed and can be recontained by FearRP, no combat at all, or can be killed in a 1v1. 939, 049, 106, 096, and 1048 are just a few that spring to mind. And the only reason 939 is a bigger threat is because people don't pay attention to comms.

+Support

Edited by Gunther
  • Like 2

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

Personal opinion time:
That's the point, its a Keter SCP, it should not by any means be easy to recontain. I believe the termination method balances the amount of time 076 has to wait to self-breach, or to stay breached in general, obviously being able to be recontained 5 minutes after breaching makes playing an SCP a terrible experience. And I understand we aren't a breach server, but playing as an SCP has to at least be fun to play as for the 25 minutes you wait hoping to breach and not be reset. 

This is also why most of the SCPs on the server are weaker than most D-Class in terms of combat, because at least half of them are heavily nerfed and can be recontained by FearRP, no combat at all, or can be killed in a 1v1. 939, 049, 106, 096, and 1048 are just a few that spring to mind. And the only reason 939 is a bigger threat is because people don't pay attention to comms.

+Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

Personal opinion time:

+Support

Give the 076-2 an option whether to accept the challenger or not, so its not just a forced recontain. 

Either

076 accepts the D Class and then goes into his chamber (RC)

or

076 denies the D Class. Now if this happens, MTF would have staged an ambush just in case he doesnt accept, so when he comes back out, they mow him down from across the hallway (Terminated, if it works)

20 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+support

yeah I’m gonna have to +support this, I heard about this rule and think it’s kind of absurd. 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

lets not turn this into a trend of 'hes a d class in your cc i bet your happy now' 

SCP's have minds, they can tell if they are inside a box or not and I can guarantee not one wants to be there, even the brain dead ones.

This type of logic can only be used on 106 thanks to the femur breaker and the speakers.

+support

Edited by Da da da

On 6/4/2020 at 3:17 AM, Gunther said:

Personal opinion time:

+Support

-support. Personal opinion I love the way 076 is I love to fight him. I don't want a SCP to be easy to recontain hints SCP-106. It's fun to fight 076. If you want to give him a chance to take the challenger would be kinda cool.

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

IMO Anytime I play 079 and they decide to take a D class to my CC and offer me a challenger, I tend to accept. As in an RP scenario- Able would accept the challenge in killing a D class or MTF if they had offered it.

+Support

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

• 2 weeks later...