Alphas good bye

[GL] Alpha

its been fun but my time has come I’ve had fun and a lot of it with people  I’ve been playing for 2 in a half years and it it’s my time I’ve learned a lot from gaminglight I grew with gaming light and I’ll never forget that I went from being a annoying squeaker with no clue what I was doing and I had no clue how far respect got places but now I am still a annoying squeaker who knows a lot more about a lot of things i get emotional easily so I won’t be doing the names of people a lot of people were good to me and a will never forget it thank you all I’m usually a man I mean kid of many words but I just can’t find the right ones  as a freind was told me life moves on  and it’s time I move with it this alpha signing off for the last time 

im usually a man I mean kid of many words but I really can’t find the right ones but I know a man who does “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!” -rocky balboa

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

through everything that we went through and everything that has happened I will leave you with this. I will miss you, you've been a good friend. Message me sometime. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Will miss you man, you mean a lot to me my man! Always will be my Clone General, and had many fun memories between us...

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."