Stabby's Ban Appeal

TheHumanPiano

Steam Name: TheHumanPiano

Ingame Name: Stabby

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:517959868

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: While making a poorly judged decision to avoid a 3 day ban by using an alt, I was banned permanently.

Dispute: I would like to see if I could get back into SCPRP, I understand what I did wrong and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to get back onto the server once more.

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

+/- Support

+ It's been a few months

+ Nice Guy

- The 3 day ban was for staff abuse

If you were to be allowed to come back I would expect a permanent staff restriction.

• Like 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+/-, you are a good guy, but you did something which you could've expected this punishment for.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ Support

This guy's the one who trained me for security. I look up to him still as a friend and I trust him to do what's right. He made mistakes, and is willing to atone. If any restrictions are to be made on his part I fully agree with them.

Edited by Saiba
  • Like 1

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

26 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/- Support

+ It's been a few months

+ Nice Guy

If you were to be allowed to come back I would expect a permanent staff restriction

• Like 1

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

+Support

Great guy in all honestly, just did some stupid childish things. Though I believe you’re long absence has made you realize that you can’t act the way you did. So yeah, let’s get you back.

• Like 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

46 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/- Support

+ It's been a few months

+ Nice Guy

If you were to be allowed to come back I would expect a permanent staff restriction.

At the very least, I understood what was going to happen and still acted which was immature of me, but I have used this time to reflect on my actions 🙂

53 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/- Support

+ It's been a few months

+ Nice Guy

+Support but maybe not a permanent restriction, like 5 months bor something.

• Like 2

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

+support

He was why I liked security so much, he’s a great person and a great friend.

i miss him

it was just a dumb decision he made that had no effect on anyone else so it’s fine 

skeltronpwime

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

- Support

As a former Event Team member you abused your power, an already high level offense, which was punished with a very, very minor penalty of a three day ban. Instead of owning up to your mistakes and serving your ban time, you made a further decision to evade the ban by creating an alt account, another high level offense. You've shown multiple times that you lack good judgement, and lack respect for the MOTD and Staff Handbook. I believe you should look to other servers if you would like to continue playing.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

47 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

Due to the way you were banned (the alt ban system) it would be a very big hassle for me to unban you (Im still going through it with the other guy) and on top of that you choose to alt account on a staff abuse ban that was 3 days.... lets say for a second you convince me to unban you, you will still be permanently staff restricted due to your abuse of your ET powers (for those wondering he was giving himself AWPs and medkits on D class)

Perm Staff restriction would be inevitable and understood

• Like 2

+Support

I've worked with Stabby quite a bit, and I know that he's super serious and dedicated when he wants to be. Yes, he made incredibly stupid mistakes, and he ABSOLUTELY deserved to lose his staff rank. But I think he's grown, and I think he's ready to come back and play with the community he spent so much of his time on. Plenty of  people that call him friend would love the opportunity to have him on the server again. If he does return, I expect nothing less than for him to be on his best behavior. And I do agree, he most likely should be permanently staff restricted.

Edited by Sinnik
  • Like 3

+support

I think it would be amazing to have him back,and he also agrees to a staff restriction which I also think is in order. I think the server would be a lot of fun with him in it and I don't see why not : ) 

• Like 2

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

As a former Event Team member you abused your power, an already high level offense, which was punished with a very, very minor penalty of a three day ban. Instead of owning up to your mistakes and serving your ban time, you made a further decision to evade the ban by creating an alt account, another high level offense. You've shown multiple times that you lack good judgement, and lack respect for the MOTD and Staff Handbook. I believe you should look to other servers if you would like to continue playing.

-support you ban evaded a 3day ban 😆. If you're capable of risking your whole server career to play on the server 3 days early then your capable of breaking more rules. I also think you should wait atleast a few more months before appealing a permanent ban.

edit: you also abused your powers and gave yourself a very unfair advantage as class d, ban should remain.

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif