Jack II Field Agent Application

Jack II

My Name is Jack the second, I am a very mysterious man, I have a lot of deep secrets about my knowledge and the stuff I know,  I do not share secrets, I know a ton about SCPS, and I've made a lot of friends in research and not even they know what my motives are. I've been working in the foundation for 20 years now. I feel it is time to become an agent.

I am going to bring A senior technician with me, 5 MTF Epsilon 11 "Nine tailed fox" Rangers. This anomaly is a dark shadow, it looks like a black cloud, it avoids the light at all costs, and it can seem to teleport only a few meters, and it swallows organisms into its shadow, the people swallowed by this shadow are deemed MIA or KIA, they are irretrievable. This is SCP 017, the shadow man. My plan is to get a bunch of high powered flashlights and weaken SCP 017, once he is weekend and has no place to escape because he is unable to teleport in the light, I am going to get an MTF to place a box purely filled with high powered light bulbs around SCP 017, to capture him. Once I capture him I am going to keep him in the box till further notice.

I am going to convince the CI that I will unleash the SCP on them killing them instantly, if they don't back down I will either A bargain them with money or B  order the MTF to attack the CI. after I get them to back off, I make sure the E11 are extra cautious when heading towards the gate.

Once SCP 017 is safe and secured in the box temporarily, I am going to begin designing its containment chamber at Site 05. My design is going to keep the anomaly in a room solely made out of light, it is 5 feet wide and 10 feet long, It is going to be running  on high powered generator along with 2 other backup generators. 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+/-Support

+Trusted Researcher

+Active Player

- "I am going to convince the CI that I will unleash the SCP on them killing them instantly" Yeah, threatening Chaos Insurgents isn't exactly the best way to go.

Good Luck Jack II!

Edited by GLaDOS

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+support he play reasearch a lot and his name is jack B)

Edited by B1s0nl0v3r

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, GLaDOS said:

+/-Support

+Trusted Researcher

+Active Player

- "I am going to convince the CI that I will unleash the SCP on them killing them instantly" Yeah, threatening Chaos Insurgents isn't exactly the best way to go.

Good Luck Jack II!

Thanks 😄

Rejected from the gaminglight community

1 hour ago, GLaDOS said:

+/-Support

+Trusted Researcher

+Active Player

Good Luck Jack II!

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

11 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

+/-Support

+Trusted Researcher

+Active Player

Good Luck Jack II!

• Like 1

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

13 hours ago, Meridian said:

+Support see him playing research nearly every day, he's really active and I know he's quite passionate about research too

+support

-very dedicated

-shows maturity

-creative 

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+/-Support

Jack, I have noticed your maturity and attitude getting a lot better then before, and overall your experience in research is phenomenal. However, this application seems rushed and not a lot of effort was put in. This is just my opinion, but I can still see you doing great things as a Field Agent, so good luck!

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅