Luci(fers) Support Application

[GL] Lucifer

Do you believe I'm fit for Support?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I'm fit for Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Luci

Steam Name:

[GL] Ahegao

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:198130505

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

I'm an Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

I have to be in TS quite often since I'm HC on Imperial-RP 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

When I usually introduce people to the Gaming-light community I always invite them to the TS, & more then once I've seen them wait for more then an hour for someone to assist them. I've even seen people in the support rooms needing assistance for even longer, but when I messaged them asking what they need I notice their questions could be answered quickly & easily. With slight experience helping people with their problems that involve the community I noticed that its quite enjoyable helping people with their problems, from Custom Classes (CC) to In-game questions about each server I believe I'm well versed & able to give good input to assist said player. Along with me being an Admin I'm quite use to helping people in all situations, with me becoming apart of the support team would also show that I'm serious about this Community & helping it in its whole. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

Well as previously said I really do enjoy helping people, now If I make it into the support team I'd be able to help many more people that need it in a proper manner.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

"Greetings John Doe my name is Luci I'm a member of the support team, what seems you be your problem/question today?" 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes I have & I promise to uphold all the rules.

(Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my application!)

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 6/4/2020 at 5:56 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

good application 

I don’t know you but I would say your fit for the role. 

+ support

friendly

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 6/4/2020 at 10:56 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

good application 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 8:56 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

good application 

Down. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Max locked this topic