Gordan False Warn

wolphin

Your In-game: TwizKury

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511677233

The admin's name in-game: Gordan

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:200603404

What warning did you receive: Warn for failrp as 939

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): processing the clip

Why do you think this warn was false: Febuary shot at me which if you have over 2 IQ, you would know guns make alot of sound( im speaking in general, not directly towards febuary). So, because how sound works, and the high decible output, the sound would subsequently bounce off the walls, furthermore allowing me to see him, and would grant me permission to kill him. And even if that "doesn't exist" in the game, firing a gun and moving a few meters isn't enough to warrant me not being able to kill him.

Any extra information: I was verbally warned twice by @poptarts because i killed people when they weren't moving, so idk if that means anything but yeah. Also, nowhere in the MOTD does it say that I can't kill someone if they move a few meters.
"SCP-939 may attack anyone who is running, speaking, or otherwise making noise."

Edited by wolphin
  • Dislike 3

might be a furry but might also not be

-Support 

No evidence was given until the staff member who warned you provided it...... And the evidence provide showed you failrping and also a lot of aggression came off in that post....

• Laughing 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

11 minutes ago, Poke aka Blarg said:

-Support 

No evidence was given until the staff member who warned you provided it...... And the evidence provide showed you failrping and also a lot of aggression came off in that post....

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

52 minutes ago, Jakub said:

@wolphin eta on that clip?

its done now, just editing

"if you have over 2 IQ, you would know guns make alot of sound"

i just realized how this sounded out loud. i meant in general, not directed at Febuary.

there is the clip

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Gordan said:

@wolphin No need to bother their is already a clip.

so going back to what i said, that gun makes alot of noise, so if he fired, i would be (in rp) able to see him due to sound bouncing off of walls and what not.

plus it says nowhere in the motd that i can't attack if im being fired upon

and I understand that not everything can be in the MOTD but at least have someone make a google doc of what not to do as a scp

• Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, Hope said:

-SUPPORT

- THIS CLIP SHOWS YOU FAIL RPING

- STAFF DISS

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 minute ago, wolphin said:

please emphasize

when did i staff diss

Febuary shot at me which if you have over 2 IQ, you would know guns make alot of sound( im speaking in general, not directly towards febuary)

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Let's not argue guys! It gets us nowhere and will just end up getting this appeal locked.

• Thanks 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, Hope said:

-SUPPORT

- THIS CLIP SHOWS YOU FAIL RPING

- STAFF DISS

- NO EVIDENCE OF THE "FALSE WARN"

If you shoot and move, 939 won't be able to sense the new direction and position of the said shooter. Therefore if this clip proves anything, it shows you failrping and staff dissing

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

gordon is one of the best staff i know, also tranqs are "silenced"

BIG -SUPPORT

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

-Support

In the video you can see he shot, then went away from where he shot and crouched walked quietly. Then right after you ran over to him and killed him, as well as as I said to you I got multiple sits where you did this not just from that one person in the video, and this report is also very unprofessional and rude and there's no way you didn't make it seem rude on purpose. You also didn't post any evidence of the warn or the video until after you posted this so you obviously didn't think about it.

• Like 2

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

31 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

If you shoot and move, 939 won't be able to sense the new direction and position of the said shooter. Therefore if this clip proves anything, it shows you failrping and staff dissing

-Support

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

46 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

-Support  Not to mention that you didn't go the other way, and attempted to have a conversation with me when you were 939, and I was 682 earlier today.

36 minutes ago, Starstep said:

-Support  Not to mention that you didn't go the other way, and attempted to have a conversation with me when you were 939, and I was 682 earlier today.

all i said was hello and when you said go away i said "ok don't be so glum chum" and walked away.

1 hour ago, Mint said:

BIG -SUPPORT

i know they are.

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

This is how echolocation works. When a sound wave hits an object they produce echoes. The echo bounces off the object and returns to the listeners ears. Since the gun was fired in a enclosed room, and the gun was an AR (one of the loudest types of guns), the sound would have bounced off the room and would have given me senses that there was a threat in the room for at least 4 seconds.

and for the last time, it wasn't meant as a staff diss. i've already apologized for the misunderstanding. please read all of my comments before making assumptions.

2 hours ago, Gordan said:

Febuary shot at me which if you have over 2 IQ, you would know guns make alot of sound( im speaking in general, not directly towards febuary)

yes. did you read what you quoted?

Edited by wolphin
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Mint said:

BIG -SUPPORT

Tranqs can be heard. He can attack at any gun noise. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||