Adding SCP NPCs or "SNPCs" / SCP Objects - Denied

Gunther

So this suggestion is gonna be a bit wonky, I'm forewarning everyone right now. Read the pro/mixed/cons before commenting. You will see SCPs we already have, but the NPC version.

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-372, 650, 087, 035, 049, 066, SCP Objects.

2. Link(s) to playermodels: None

3. Link(s) to sweps: None

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 1000 HP | 0 AR  1,000,000 HP | 0 AR 1000 HP | 0 AR, I don't know if the NPC hp can be adjusted.

5. Why should we add this SCP? So there are few pros to this idea, a couple cons, and some mixed in between. 
++
-Allows us to add SCPs that otherwise would be impossible to play as, be boring to play as, or just adds an Event version.
-SCP-372, the Peripheral Jumper, is kind of like the Bell SCP, but it sticks to the corners of your vision and is non-hostile. 
-SCP-650, the Startling Statue, is a non-hostile SCP that teleports behind you when you turn your back. 
-SCP-087-A, is the smile creature at the bottom of the Infinite Staircase, meaning there can actually be a reason to go down there, and not loop for all of time.
-There are also other SCPs and objects that can be used by Event Team and SMT, such as a 106 NPC that can phase through walls and the floors.
-There is an 035 with its tentacles, like in CB.
-There is an 066 that ACTUALLY rolls, and only uses its "SWEP" when you get close.
-SCP-966 spawns as an invisible SCP and attacks as an invisible SCP. 
-049 chases you and when it touches you, makes an 049-2 that chases the next person nearest.

-/+
-There's also an 079 and 079 Cameras that automatically link together when the Cameras are placed, then 079....ET can figure out something with it I guess.
-SCP-895, also known the Coffin, does nothing but when you press E on it makes noises and says you should leave.
-SCP-1356, the Anomalous Duck, make a saxophone noise, but only when it spawns. I think.

-The Bell SCP, 513, has an NPC that follows you and kills you.
-The 966 NPC may not work with the NVG goggles ET has, if it does then awesome, if not, the pack has its own NVG.
-SCP-420-J plays a soundbyte, 427 increases your HP to 1000 before killing you, 1123 blinds you for 2 seconds while taking a quarter of your health, 500 heals you I believe, I didn't test this one, and 714 heals but disables your run and jump.
-ALL mobile SCPs seem to not be able to move, it requires an addon/map edit to be able to move around unless you are close enough.
-096 can and will find you if enraged, except for reason above.
-106 PD Bird Plane is in the pack, but its a 2D image and there's nowhere in the PD for it to spawn. Unless it was used as a surface event.
-"SCP-575 can only move in the darkness. Flashlights will freeze it and the sun will kill it."
-"SCP-173 can not move when seen by players or (S)NPCs. The system is automatic and doesn't require any external coding from other developers." Unfortunately, it uses the Copyrighted model.

-There's an SCP-860-2 but our server has no place for it. Would require a map edit for its environment.
-There's an SCP-303, which is kind of like 1048 but with a mouth for a head. I'll provide a screenshot of all the NPCs and objects from the pack.

--
-SCP-372 is buggy, I don't know how it would work in the game, from play testing it seems to "jump" infinitely if no roof is above it. Also, I don't know how it works with multiple players.
-SCP-650 will automatically teleport when you get close, I do not know if solid obstacles, like walls, between you and it will disable its initial teleport. Again, unsure how it works in multiplayer.
-SCP-087 will only move if you are close enough, which isn't so much a bad thing, but because the stairs teleport you, you may never actually meet it face to face.
-SCP-066's "SWEP" will violently shake the screen.
-513 will not stop killing you unless you kill it, so watch out.
-SCP-106 can't be contained due to us not using the right map.
-69, nice, MB for the entire pack.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: N/A

7. Extra information: 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1422785065
image.thumb.png.c50e8f6fe8650dc6a22c6d35cc4a1d40.png

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Bemonbead said:

- My experience with npcs on ANY SERVER are very buggy and cause alot of lag this would make the server bloody worse with its already lag problems

-support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+/- Support   While some of these could be entirely amazing, with ALL of them. thats to much for the server, it'll increase the file size by ALOT because i can guarentee that not all of these are small addons, with all the addition server load time will be increased and most likely lag as well due to all of the constant entities, i would support 1 or 2 but not ALL of those

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

55 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

+/- Support   While some of these could be entirely amazing, with ALL of them. thats to much for the server, it'll increase the file size by ALOT because i can guarentee that not all of these are small addons, with all the addition server load time will be increased and most likely lag as well due to all of the constant entities, i would support 1 or 2 but not ALL of those

fax above me ^

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

1 hour ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

3 hours ago, Bemonbead said:

- My experience with npcs on ANY SERVER are very buggy and cause alot of lag this would make the server bloody worse with its already lag problems

The server doesn't need to be more laggy.

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

The server doesn't need to be more laggy.

-Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

6 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

6 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

• Manager
On 6/2/2020 at 10:54 PM, Comrade Boekhom said:

If they were anyway playable by players that would be fun. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/3/2020 at 3:54 AM, Comrade Boekhom said:

I say take the addon apart and run 2-3 snpcs for a test run.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 6/3/2020 at 3:54 AM, Comrade Boekhom said:

• 2 weeks later...