TH3 Report

Jakub

+support 

Thats BS like im not in any branch but i could tell it pissed everyone off, and the Jack riot got totally shit on by that.

• Dislike 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Sounds like he interfered with a CI raid and you are not happy with it

Its not just CI who were affected by the way. ( D-class and SCPS as well)

49 minutes ago, Neo said:

And clearly in the report he gave multiple people mini guns not just himself.

He gave high ranking foundation personnel miniguns not just anyone, examples like blackbeard.

49 minutes ago, Neo said:

People call it "fun" and CI are "mad"

I was a d class like i said : P i was having fun even when i got clapped by 2 miniguns. I thought it was hilarious when I turned the corner in HCZ and I get blasted across the map instantly. It kinda really looks like CI isnt having fun because their raid got ruined. *let me say this. CI decided to raid during this, and knew what would happen when 3 people are given miniguns.*

Edited by Jack II
  • Dislike 4
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

More than just “admin abuse”, it seems these miniguns and what not being spawned in caused a BUNCH of uneeded mistrust, chaos, and unrest. This did more harm than good, just want to put that out there. Neutral still.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• October locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...