Surge's Application for Red right hand

Surge

In Game Name:  Surge

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66630587

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: 05-9

How many Strikes do you have:  Zero in MTF , 1 in Gensec (Missed a FTO Meeting)

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I would like to be part of the 05 staff team because i would love to assist the 05 team on the server , Aswell Red right hand isnt seen on as much an i would love to help keep it active, I've been waitin for Red Right Hand applications to be opened for ages.Aswell would be a nice job to have to assist RP between the 05 members

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted into the 05 site administration team, Because i am able to Lead an be able to keep my VIP Protected against CI,D-Class, GOI alike, Aswell i am able to hold my own ina fight against anything that comes, I've been wanting to Help the 05 Team for ages an this is the perfect way for me to do it, Help out people like Jack, Trap Hunter, Beanz Soviet , Cancer ETC, So they can do their job in piece without having to worry about carrying a rifle in hand 24/7 when they decide to get on, an do their Job in piece without hassle, Aswell would be nice to be a nice change of pace protecting those VIP'S withen the foundation

(No there isnt a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)

Edited by Kommunistic

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

+Support 

-very tactile in combat

- good man 

- very active

- can be the right guy to do things

Edited by Mint
  • Like 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

15 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support
Advertising.

The view traffic in this section is extremly low, so yes i want people to check it out.

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

• Catsro locked this topic