Boozle/Booble Player Report

TG_Kilo

Your in game name: Kilo

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168887765

The player's in game name: Boozle

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:98985856

What did the player do: They FailRPed by teleporting through the stairs which have open spaces, and once they reached the top, I was body blocked. SCP 106 is only meant to teleport through doors and walls. Plus, in RP 106 doesn't even teleport, he phases through things using his corrosive mucus.

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/0dfqrb

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warning for FailRP and Bodyblocking.

Any extra information: I've confronted one of the old SMT members who still plays on this server, and said the same thing about 106 being able to phase through doors and walls.

Edit: (Since people struggle to see this rule...)

image.png.b859bd21e492f549e28bff1114cc0085.png)

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

In the video I am teleporting through stairs. (From below).

In 106's description it says that 106 can go through all entities.
Server rules state that I'm not allowed to go through thin air.
And no where in this video do I see bodyblocking.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

After looking at the video provided I referred to the MOTD found here and given that 106's description only says "Doors and Walls" I told Kilo I thought it was failrp.

Running into someone can't be them bodyblocking you but if you were running into them because they failrp'd then I would say including that in a report makes sense.

+Support 

FailRP

• Dislike 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support Cant only teleport through doors an walls , mans broke the rule

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

+Support the recording shows him teleporting up the stairs and 106 can only teleport past doors and walls

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar

+/-Support

Clearly broke a rule.

But a warning seems a bit much for this situation imo.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-support, 

No body block happened and he did not teleport through open space but stairs so it looks like your just trying to get him warned on a technicality because he teleported through an object that isn't a wall but neither is it open space. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 minute ago, Jakub said:

-support, 

No body block happened and he did not teleport through open space but stairs so it looks like your just trying to get him warned on a technicality because he teleported through an object that isn't a wall but neither is it open space. 

theres open space between the stairs though, it isnt a solid object there is air between the stairs

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+Support 

Those teleports were not legit in the video, looks like 106 went up into the air to get higher on the stairs

Edit: Maybe stairs need to be more clarified on 106 rules for teleporting to avoid this

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, Dr. Wolfe said:

+Support the recording shows him teleporting up the stairs and 106 can only teleport past doors and walls

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

10 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

Those teleports were not legit in the video, looks like 106 went up into the air to get higher on the stairs

Edit: Maybe stairs need to be more clarified on 106 rules for teleporting to avoid this

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

26 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

6 minutes ago, Dang said:

+/- Support

- To me this seems like a verbal warning at most.

- There is no body blocking as kilo ran into 106.

for most people, maybe, but he is a moderator he should know better

Edited by Meridian

2 minutes ago, Meridian said:

for most people, maybe, but he is a moderator he should no better

It is a very simple mistake even TH3 wasn't positive if it was failrp or not so how can you say he should know better. 

4 minutes ago, Dang said:

It is a very simple mistake even TH3 wasn't positive if it was failrp or not

If it’s not specifically specified in the MOTD, you probably shouldn’t do it lol

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

plenty of people know you shouldnt tp through open space so, i'll say it again, he is a moderator he should know better. not gonna reply anymore dont wanna argue, i've said my part

12 minutes ago, Dang said:

It is a very simple mistake even TH3 wasn't positive if it was failrp or not so how can you say he should know better. 

I was not positive because I do not handle player reports as I am not staff anymore. I referred to the MOTD because I knew two things, Rookie has helped update it multiple times and I had not checked it recently which is why I said I referred back to it

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

10 minutes ago, Meridian said:

plenty of people know you shouldnt tp through open space so, i'll say it again, he is a moderator he should know better. not gonna reply anymore dont wanna argue, i've said my part

Once again clearly in the video and by other people's feedback, I am TP'ing through stairs.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

1 hour ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway