The LOD

wolphin

League Of D-Class
Introduction: A gang that hates Security, and will get large groups of people and rush.

App form (reply to this topic):

Name:
Reason you want to join:

• Dislike 2

might be a furry but might also not be

On 6/2/2020 at 7:10 AM, fazfan1987 said:

THIS POST HAS BEEN DENIED BY THE JACK COUNCIL

Damn bro didnt even ask the council cringelord, your an adviser (shut it), but i deny it

Edited by B1s0nl0v3r

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

STOP , THIS POST HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE COMMUNIST GANG, ANY FURTHER COMMENTS WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE GULAG

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

9 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

STOP , THIS POST HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE COMMUNIST GANG, ANY FURTHER COMMENTS WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE GULAG

Foolish communist, we all know the bets government is an anarchist one

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

2 minutes ago, fazfan1987 said:

Foolish communist, we all know the bets government is an anarchist one

ALL RIGHT MOTHER FUCKER, YOU HAVE INVOKED MY WRATH, YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO PREPARE FOR THE UTTER DESTRUCTION 

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Just now, pixelated pancakes said:

ALL RIGHT MOTHER FUCKER, YOU HAVE INVOKED MY WRATH, YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO PREPARE FOR THE UTTER DESTRUCTION 

BET YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST FOOL! I MIGHT BE ON LOA, BUT I'LL STILL DESTROY YOU

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

APPROVED

Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums.

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

• Bread locked this topic