SCP 098 buff - Accepted

Bemonbead

What you want to see? -  SCP 098 Buff and rules changed. Like change its weapon cause the cleaver can do from 8 - 100 from a heavy attack and its health pool is really low. The rules need a update they seem outdated a little and are very confusing. maybe even shrink them cause there hit box is huge

Why should we add it? -  Because the rules on 098 are very hard to understand and 098 is very bad it shouldn't be super hard for all four of 098 to take down 1 mtf

What are the advantages of having this? - More availability for scps and making the Silver vip class actually usefull

Who is it mainly for? - People that bought vip and more rp situations 

Links to any content -  none needed

Edited by Bemonbead

+Support

I don't remember the last time I saw anyone play on 098 it was probably before the map change happened I forgot this SCP even existed 

I would really like to see 098 actually have a purpose and a way to kill people without having to use a cleaver that has terrible hitreg

Best possible thing to make 098 better is to completely change the weapon to something that provides good damage and has good hitreg making 098 actually viable.

3 minutes ago, Fool said:

+Support

I don't remember the last time I saw anyone play on 098 it was probably before the map change happened I forgot this SCP even existed 

I would really like to see 098 actually have a purpose and a way to kill people without having to use a cleaver that has terrible hitreg

Best possible thing to make 098 better is to completely change the weapon to something that provides good damage and has good hitreg making 098 actually viable.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

28 minutes ago, Fool said:

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

Speed buff?

Speed buff would give a better chance for hits because things tend to hit if your model is colliding with your victim

+Support

• Dislike 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

8 hours ago, Fool said:

+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 6/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, Fool said:

+Support

This scp still exists!??!?!?!

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support, 098 is so ridiculously underpowered its nearly a meme to play.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support me and some jacks played on it once but we couldn’t  even make it past the checkpoint before getting mowed down by mtf

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

On 6/2/2020 at 7:21 AM, Fool said:

+Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 2 weeks later...