Ar breaks nlr and rdms me

Bemonbead

Your in game name:Joi/gog

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64591883

The player's in game name: AR Hezzy

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:61914250

What did the player do: Breaking nlr and killed me as a d class before i even did anything

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Like a warn maybe idk how the server fully treats situations like this

Any extra information: he player dissed me a bit but i dont really give a shit about player diss towards me

Edited by Bemonbead

+Support

- Video shows him breaking NLR

- The second and last time you see him, he shot first which is not allowed "Self defence rule"

Looks like he breaks NLR 2 times

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support
the breaking of NLR is clear but for self defense it's stated as "feel threatened" and that is very broad and so you have a gun out aiming at him, he can say he felt threatened so he had the right to shoot...only if he didn't break NLR.

Note- a lot of people don't shoot first for the self defense system, they usually wait until they are attacked, I do that. I am just saying that he could of fired even if he wasn't fired upon, you ran at him with a gun, he could of shot you. But the NLR thing is obvious.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

18 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

the breaking of NLR is clear but for self defense it's stated as "feel threatened" and that is very broad and so you have a gun out aiming at him, he can say he felt threatened so he had the right to shoot...only if he didn't break NLR.

I understand that its in tech sop too but i was in armory not even looking at him 

+Support, Obvious rulebreak.

But legit though that man lost to you while he had a P2000 and you had a USP, that alone is  embarrasing.

• Laughing 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

- The second and last time you see him, he shot first which is not allowed "Self defence rule"

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

5 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support, Obvious rulebreak.

But legit though that man lost to you while he had a P2000 and you had a USP, that alone is  embarrasing.

I officially resign as the most Inaccurate person on SCP-RP

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT