SCP-714 x SCP-513 Crosstest

Star

Score: 85/100

Grade: A

Lore: 16/20
Though the results completely align with what happened in-game, it's okay to twist the story to better follow lore. It would have been interesting to see SCP-513-1 attack, while being completely invisible to its target.

Creativity: 20/20
I enjoyed the clever contradiction between SCP-513-1's physical harm, and SCP-714's memetic defense. The usage of the in-game radio was also very creative.

Presentation: 19/20
The presentation looks great! It presents an official visual style, and consistently sticks to its gray theme. However, I'd like to see the pictures more organically integrated, rather than it just being placed inside of paragraphs. It was also odd that you wrote "RIG Unit Council was present" as your visual stimuli.

Writing: 30/40
This test log has a decent length, but a large portion of it was padded with background research. You can better balance things out by either shortening unneeded information from the Background Research, or adding more detail into your observation. You can always perform multiple similar tests for the same log, to further vary your results.

Overall, I see plenty of potential in your work, and I hope you use these criticisms well in your future logs.

46 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

However, I'd like to see the pictures more organically integrated, rather than it just being placed inside of paragraphs.

Thanks for you criticism. The test log is going for the looks of a SCP:CB documents, and the pictures are just put in the paragraphs. That's why it was done like that.
I will however take your criticism and use it to make my future logs better. Thank you for it.

• Like 1