HELLO?- Accepted

Lil Tay

Steam Name: Ryno

Ingame Name: Joe Ham (i think)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174187893

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Unknown

Reason for Ban: Unknown 

Dispute: it's been a year and don't even know who perma banned me all i know was it's been about a year and i was banned by a kid so please unban i did nothing wrong that deserve perma 

*I POSTED THIS A YEAR AGO AND WAS TOLD MY BAN WOULD BE SHORTENED TO A MONTH I'M STILL PERMA BAN*

Edited by Lil Tay

+/- Support

I looked through his account and it was accepted by Fame and he said it was going to be shorten to 1 month. Up to SMT though

Original Post ^^

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

could you find  the post and link it

+support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

8 minutes ago, Lil Tay said:

+Support 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Timm said:

+Support 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."