TryHardSilver's Trial Mod Application - Denied

TryHardSilver

Question:  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i'd be fit for staff?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Trace

What is your steam name?: TryHardSilver

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:524220536

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No, but I am willing to learn

What date did you start playing on the community? - April 8

What date did you make your forums account? - May 16

Current rank on server: VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? - 9 (screenshot with warns proof at bottom)

Have you donated? - Yes. I plan to donate more in the future.

What rank are you applying for? - Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST) - No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve Trial Mod because I'm active on the server a lot, I won't play favorites, and I will do my best in staff. I am willing to learn and listen and be respectful to higher ups and other players in the server. I will be professional at a ll times. I will commit to trial moderator by reading over the Staff Guidelines and MOTD as often as possible.  If someone is disrespecting me, I will still give them respect. I will be there when staff is needed, and on staff most of the time.  I won't break any rules. I will be in teamspeak all the time when on Trial Moderator. I won't hesitate to warn somebody, if they break the rules. I will follow to the Staff handbook at ALL times.  I want to show a helping hand in the Gaminglight community.  I won't get distracted or sidetracked while on staff. I will take this job seriously.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I'd bring them to a roof, !gag him or her, tell them be respectful, then I'd go to !blogs, find who he RDMed. Bring some of the witnesses to the roof,  let some of them speak and get their side of the story,  ask them for a video, !ungag the RDMer, try to get his or her side of the story, and if they keep swearing I would gag them again and warn them for Mass RDM and disrespecting staff.

Screenshot (1).png

+/- Support

+Decently Active

- Your not allowed to have witnesses in in sits (unless they have hard video proof etc)

- Would like to see a bit more fourm activity

- Recent Warnings  6 of which are in the month of May

If you could improve those things I would +Support, for now its +/-, however good luck!

2 minutes ago, TryHardSilver said:

Bring some of the witnesses to the roof,

Signature.png

49 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+Decently Active

- Your not allowed to have witnesses in in sits (unless they have hard video proof etc)

If you could improve those things I would +Support, for now its +/-, however good luck!

- support 

- a lot of warns for the amount of time he has played.

- he keeps breaking the same rule over and over again. i dont know if this means he doesn't care for the rules or what but this clearly means that he doesn't have respect for the rules. 

- i understand that he met the word count but you should try push past it and really show us why you want to become staff. you had 161 words, yes this is over 150 but you should really try to show us your all and everything you can bring to the table.

- ive also run into him a couple of times and he never  was rping properly, if you know what i mean. he was with his blood buddy's minging around and rdming and causing problems  

Edited by Porman

1 hour ago, Porman said:

- support 

- he keeps breaking the same rule over and over again. i dont know if this means he doesn't care for the rules or what but this clearly means that he doesn't have respect for the rules. 

- i understand that he met the word count but you should try push past it and really show us why you want to become staff. you had 161 words, yes this is over 150 but you should really try to show us your all and everything you can bring to the table.

- ive also run into him a couple of times and he never  was rping properly, if you know what i mean. he was with his blood buddy's minging around and rdming and causing problems  

Also needs to be more active on forums

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher

9 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+Decently Active

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, Porman said:

- support 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

6 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

I would say better your community/ server reputation, put more effort into your application, and get more active on the forums. 
Do these things and you’ll have my support 

13 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+Decently Active

Agree.

11 hours ago, Porman said:

- support 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

19 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+Decently Active

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+Decently Active

Sorry but this would be a - Support as thats 6 recent warnings. - Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 6/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+Decently Active

Okay, thank you so much! I will try my hardest to improve!!

9 hours ago, zyler.newsom2024 said:

I'm trying my best to improve. I'm currently reading the MOTD more often, and learning the rules. 

20 hours ago, Porman said:

- support 

Okay, I understand! I'm currently trying to improve and be better on the server. I'm reading the MOTD more often. I really want to change.

18 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

I would say better your community/ server reputation, put more effort into your application, and get more active on the forums. 

I will try my best!

- Support

-Responded to their own app.
-Question 16 is a bit wrong, witnesses aren't allowed since they might play in the favor of one person
-On the low side for forum activity
-6 Pretty recent warnings (those being for the same couple things)
-Play for longer and become more well known within the community

I think from what other people have said and what I can see, you just need to become more known and maybe learn the rules a bit more then you might have a chance of becoming staff. If you do end up improving overall then you have my support.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

• Head of Staff
3 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

-Responded to their own app.
-Question 16 is a bit wrong, witnesses aren't allowed since they might play in the favor of one person
-On the low side for forum activity
-6 Pretty recent warnings (those being for the same couple things)
-Play for longer and become more well known within the community

I think from what other people have said and what I can see, you just need to become more known and maybe learn the rules a bit more then you might have a chance of becoming staff. If you do end up improving overall then you have my support.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 6/1/2020 at 11:16 PM, Porman said:

- support 

Also become a little more active on the fourms

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+/- Support

+Decently Active

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

-Support

- High warns (1 away from being banned for a day)

- Forum activity can be improved

- Have never seen you before (may be time zones)

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- Support

+Decently Active

On 6/1/2020 at 10:16 PM, Porman said:

- support 

On 6/1/2020 at 11:58 PM, Max Holland said:

-support 

-Support Responded to own application

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 6/1/2020 at 4:57 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+Decently Active