Why should we add it? - The current one is terrible

What are the advantages of having this? -Mac10 is used more

Who is it mainly for? - everybody

Links to any content - this aint a shit post

Edited by Jack II
  • Like 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

-Support
I feel the mac 10 was the metta for way to long and since it is very cheep everyone used it. I believe the current gun meta is nice as it is. Don't think things need to be changed rn but maybe later on it can be added back to the meta.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-Support, we dont need the gun literally every class on the server can get for a few K to be OP again.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support

Just gonna turn into how it did last time 

a meta

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

53 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support 

Not like 10 rpm is even a difference lol. Gonna shoot an extra .16 bullets a second.

also the mac 10 was stronger because of the tick rate's affect on it

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

15 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-Support
I feel the mac 10 was the metta for way to long and since it is very cheep everyone used it. I believe the current gun meta is nice as it is. Don't think things need to be changed rn but maybe later on it can be added back to the meta.

On top of this it's more reasonable now that the mac-10 is kinda a second choice to an AK, being as how a bullet that's pretty much a .308 does more damage then a dinky 9mm

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

23 hours ago, Jakub said:

+SUPPORT very needed.

what he said

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• 2 weeks later...