• No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Ruthless 1C45

SteamID:  STEAM_1:1:76945859

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2+ Years

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): The reason I feel I deserve a shot at LT is because of the experience I've had in past departments on different big communities I've set in every position there is and I know how all the positions work and what job comes with it I really want take that experience and put it to effect on Gaminglight I feel if I joined command I could not only bring my experience but bring in a living mentorship for those below and above me I am going to make sure chain of command is followed properly and that everyone around me is doing right as I want the best for the Police Department and nothing more I have many ideas to help the department improve and I'm hopeful of getting this promotion so I can do more then what i could before and devote well managed time and effort into keeping the department straight and looking good. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+Support

great guy

knows his rules

great police officer and knows how to rp.

respectful

kind

i fill that ruthless would do great at this rank because he has been command before and over all respectful and kind to all players

good luck ----- Towelie

+Support

-Good App

-Respectful

-Well Liked

-Fit for Command (In my eyes at least)

-Mature

Deserves this promotion into command if not always have. Good Luck Ruthless!!!

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

• Head Admin

-Support

So my only issue and the whole reason why I came to give a -Support is that I've only started to see you on the server within the past week. Sure you have the required time to apply, but I strongly recommended that you get a minimum of 2 weeks play time after coming back. I understand you were former staff and possibly former command from a while back, however I need to see more of what you're made of before I can give a definite response to your application. For now, I'll leave it at a -Support until then.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

So my only issue and the whole reason why I came to give a -Support is that I've only started to see you on the server within the past week. Sure you have the required time to apply, but I strongly recommended that you get a minimum of 2 weeks play time after coming back. I understand you were former staff and possibly former command from a while back, however I need to see more of what you're made of before I can give a definite response to your application. For now, I'll leave it at a -Support until then.

Yeah I personally haven't seen you get on PD since you've came back

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

20 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+\- Support

Although I believe you’re ready and deserve this for the reasons above, But you just recently came back. As long as you stay active and keep playing I’ll change it to a +support.

• Like 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 6/1/2020 at 2:04 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

has experience 

Good application 

no warns 

only - is that you just came back but I’m still going with a +support 

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

So with this I agree with Will.

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

5 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+support 

has experience 

Good application 

no warns 

I agree with Max you have a solid application but you have recently come back.

• Like 1

+support 

has experience 

Good application 

no warns 

I agree with Max, You just recently came back but you've been pretty active since you came back that's why i'm +Supporting your App

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 6/2/2020 at 11:12 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

• Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

• Manager
On 6/1/2020 at 2:43 PM, ZealousTwo386 said:

+Support

-Good App

-Respectful

-Well Liked

-Fit for Command (In my eyes at least)

-Mature

Deserves this promotion into command if not always have. Good Luck Ruthless!!!

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 6/1/2020 at 2:16 PM, TurdBerglar said:

+Support

You are active, mature and professional. I believe you are ready for this position. I wish you luck Ruthless.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

ACCEPTED

Due to your recent arrival back into this community, your LT rank will be locked for 6 weeks before you post an application for Captain.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017