Higher map skybox - Denied

[GL] Wolf

What you want to see? - I would personally like to see a higher map sky box so we can bring in helicopter RP. 

Why should we add it? - I believe you should add this idea because it would bring in an even better RP for the Police side. I hate being activated into a 10-80 and losing a criminal, but if we had Air One, that wouldn't happen as much. The helicopter could also be used for Search And Rescue missions, Scoping areas out, and even used to drop units off at raids. 

What are the advantages of having this? -

Who is it mainly for? - Police, State and EMS. 

Links to any content - 

-support

-have fun with lag

-helicopter crashes will be fun because it takes skill to fly one without crashing

-the noise of helicopter are deafening 

-whats the point of having a air unit anyways?

-we have plenty of ground units anyways

Edited by CPL Blue Bird 1D34

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

6 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

So this is a suggestion not just for a higher skybox, but for a new 'air' department/sub department?

- Support

Lag is already bad because of the cars, we don't really need helicopters making it worse

That bald Aussie Guy

7 hours ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

-support

-have fun with lag

-helicopter crashes will be fun because it takes skill to fly one without crashing

Yea I remember when I played MilitaryRP, I was in the airforce those helicopters were hard to fly. like very hard but I think I got good at it since Rust 😕 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

- support

even if we did have a higher skybox, helicopter can only fly in the outskirts as the city is too dense in buildings and a helicopter isn't the easiest thing to fly so you would hear constant explosions.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 6/1/2020 at 11:35 AM, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

-support

-have fun with lag

5q3NfnC.png