Man using a Deagle on 343

Bemonbead

Your in game name: Joi/Gogs

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64591883

The player's in game name: The Almighty Creator

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:195485792

What did the player do: Kill D class with  a Deagle as 343 and building as a SCP

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I think just a black list from 343 

Any extra information: He killed quite a few others before hand but this is the only clip I got. Also he knew of this rule cause he soon put in chat:  [OOC] Platinum| The Almighty Creator: im passive i dont care about dclass. He did alot of body blocking i forgot to record but this is the evidence I have.

I wouldn't say this is blacklist worthy with the evidence provided, but +Support for a warn.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

I wouldn't say this is blacklist worthy with the evidence provided, but +Support for a warn.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

2 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+Support

Obvious evidence of god using a gun. A blacklist is too harsh, I suggest a warn.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Hello Bemon,

Jesus with a gun, I never heard that from the bible. I guess capping D class is part of genesis. But for real, he shouldn't be doing this but I don't think a warning is more in order but Im not sure how effective that would be as this seems to be early in the morning.

+Support on a warning at the very least, +/- on blacklist.

8 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support

call me harsh, but I would support a blacklist. He was shooting at people, and later in the video we see him prop abusing. What I support is a warn for “buying guns as 343 | prop minge | ARDMx2” (I think that was x2 in the video). Due to all of that I think a blacklist is necessary 

+/-Support

+Support Needs a warn

-Support Not blacklist worthy

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Accepted

Thank you for the report. After reviewing the evidence of multiple infractions while on SCP 343, as well as reviewing this player's past history of misconduct, which includes multiple instances of misconduct on other SCP and donor jobs, as well as taking into account the fact that players that used SCP 106, 173, and 343 are policed more stringently due to the high level of risk of those players abusing the SWEPs, I've made the following decision.

1) This player will receive a warning for violation of the following rules as evidenced in the video:

SCP General: SCPs are not allowed to enter the armories, nor are they allowed to carry weapons unless they spawn with them.
SCP General: SCPs are not allowed to kill or harm each other.

SCP 343 Specific: You should never harm anyone.

2) Due to ongoing misconduct across multiple SCPs, the player will be blacklisted from the following SCPs:

106/173/343 (Multiple instances of misconduct)

527 (Documented instance of misconduct)

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021