Monacos ST CMDR Application- Accepted

Monaco

Should Monaco get Storm Trooper Commander?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): ST VCMDR Monaco 4631

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Storm Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I have been with Storm Troopers throughout my imperial RP career and I absolutely love this battalion. I truly want to see the Storm Trooper Corps grow to something more than what it is and how it is viewed upon currently. I have made many friends within the Storm Trooper Corps past and present and maintain a relationship with a majority of the people that make up the Storm Trooper Corps. I want to improve some of the issues within the Storm Trooper Corps that seem to be neglected to make the battalion overall better and more desirable to be in.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: I have been with imperial RP for 6 months

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: The commander of the branch takes the full responsibility of his branch, making sure that the officers, NCOs, and enlisted are running at peak efficiency. Commanders usually have the final say regarding what goes on in their battalion and also help direct and implement new additions or rules. They have the responsibility of accepting new members into the officers ranks and watching and testing them to evaluate if they are responsible enough to continue with their rank. Commanders also have to maintain their battalion and make sure rule breakers or minges do not cause too many problems and are dealt with before it gets out of hand, this especially regarding the Storm Troopers because we are the starting battalion and are in command of every new player that joins the server. On the battlefield Commanders have overall authority of their battalion and must organize soldiers and keep them in unified so they do not become disorganized. Commanders also must maintain morale within their battalion as to keep efficiency up and maintain activity of the battalion. Commanders have the responsibility of being the face of their battalion, if they mess up, then the whole battalion is viewed in a similar way, so they must maintain professionalism and keep a good image to also represent the battalion in a good light. Commanders also need to organize training, simulations, and PT while also instructing their officers and NCOs to do so as well to give Storm Troopers an activity to do. They must also oversee all Sub-Class's and make sure they are working properly and are up to date on additions and rules.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: I should be trusted as Commander because I have already proven myself as Vice Commander. I have been active through out the months and only took one LOA during my time as Vice Commander due to school. I am very active and I do not have many outside interruptions that take away time from home (especially since school is over for me). I have been commanders of other outside server battalions in the past so I am not blind or not understanding of how the position runs. I know how to effectively deal with minges and rule breakers and have had countless experiences which have all grown off of each other to develop good strategies in dealing with them. I am relaxed and friendly with my troopers but I can be strict and efficient when I need to be. When minges get on I hold PT to try and control them or remove them from the serious group of players. I am fairly experienced with writing professionally and know how to make rules/SOPs in a professional way. 

7. How often can you be Online?: 3-5 hours on normal days, 1-3 hours on days with other outside interruptions

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 36, as I have explained, this was all during 2015 on the old military rp server when I was much younger and less mature, I have zero warns after joining Imperial RP and the warning system has glitched to where I have +4 warns for the same single incident because they are so old.

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

++ Major Support
+Great guy
+Mature
+ready and fit to be a CMDR
+Great App

Honestly a great guy and a great VCMDR I would love to see him as CMDR and even higher. I have never seen a more Competent Command member I think Monaco deserves CMDR more then anyone I know and cant wait to see him as one. Secondly he is great with documents and makes them look great I Know that may not mean a lot but I think its a great touch. He deserves this and i hope in all my heart he gets it.

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

3 hours ago, jinzan7683 said:

++ Major Support
+Great guy
+Mature
+Great App

Honestly a great guy and a great VCMDR I would love to see him as CMDR and even higher. I have never seen a more Competent Command member I think Monaco deserves CMDR more then anyone I know and cant wait to see him as one. Secondly he is great with documents and makes them look great I Know that may not mean a lot but I think its a great touch. He deserves this and i hope in all my heart he gets it.

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

++ Major Support
+Great guy
+Mature
+Great App

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

++ Major Support
+Great guy
+Mature
+Great App

8 hours ago, jinzan7683 said:

++ Major Support
+Great guy
+Mature
+Great App

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

++ Major Support
+Great guy
+Mature
+Great App

22 hours ago, jinzan7683 said:

++ Major Support
+Great guy
+Mature
+Great App

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]