New Department Suggestion - Denied

TryHardSilver

What you want to see? - National Guard | New department

Why should we add it? - To have more job choices and different roleplay experiences and situations.

What are the advantages of having this? - Advantage suggestions | Loadout : Galil, Aug, Sniper, Desert eagle, Riot shield, handcuffs, stun gun, Mp grenade, flash bangs, smoke grenades, and frag grenades. | More money than any other government job. | 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone that's SGT+ on PD.

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276601948&searchtext=National+Guard

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=569657638&searchtext=National+Guard

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108739837&searchtext=National+Guard

I guess this department could be like SWAT. Like with major crimes, destruction, and mayhem caused by criminals, the national guard could show up and deal with the crime/s with additionals like SWAT and PD. I hope you could add this in, in the future. 

- Trace

- Support
Not needed, there is already PLENTY of job choices on the server.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+/- Support 
Cool Idea

We already have so many departments, and tac units can already do this

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

36 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

10 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

1. We have enough departments

2. This sounds like the same exact thing literally every other tac department does. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

1. We have enough departments

2. This sounds like the same exact thing literally every other tac department does. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

replace ds with it maybe  would be  more role-playable but for now no i think we might have had something like this in valks times but it got removed , could have been a custom job also   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

9 hours ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

- Support

There are already (in my opinion) too many tactical units. There are barely any regular PD online because everyone
wants to play as a tac units

I've been preaching this for nearly 2 years now

Edited by Duncan McOkiner

19 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Also Server doesnt have Photon so we couldnt even use the vehicle you want

Edited by Ghosted

No. 
how would this make any rp sense. I mean we have like 5 tac units. They wouldn’t need to come into the City.
As well, it’s been stated that no more departments are being added so ye -support.

Edited by Max Holland