9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become event team

• yes
    • no

What is your ULX Rank?:Silver

What is your RP Rank?:E11 2LT, EXP Researcher

What is your timezone?:CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I planned E-11 PT's and thats kinda like a mini event

How Active are you? (1/10):10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:There is a hand full of reasons that I I should be made an event team member. I know the lore, am creative and am active. First, I know the lore well. Back in the day, I used to read a lot of SCP articles and I know my lore pretty well which would help me create events. Next, I am creative. Being creative is essential to keeping the events from being boring and overused. A creative event team could make events engaging and fun for the whole server. Last, I am extremely active on the server. On a typical day, I spend upwards of 6 hours on the server every day, so I would have a lot of time to do events. In conclusion, there are a ton of reasons why you should make me event team; I know lore very well, am creative, and am super active on the server.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):The event would be soccer. I would have a soccer field set up on the sky and then 2 teams would roll a plastic ball into the goal

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?My favorite scp is 2521 because when I first saw it, I was like ok whats all this about and then I looked at the article and I saw how cool the scp was and how you could only pass information through picutes.  I found it cool how they took the effort to write an entire article with pictures.image.thumb.png.c445521bc629ba878afb2ed8f4e66f87.png

Edited by Forehead man [GL]
  • Like 3

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

Can be mingey sometimes

Event idea isn't very creative

The favourite SCP part isn't very good

It seems like the application was rushed

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

15 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

19 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Can be mingey sometimes

-Support

watching you go around and micspam on your e11 special forces job really shows how mature and serious you take your positions.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 hour ago, Jack II said:

bruh how you gonna grade something based off someones opinion.

Overall + support

I meant the explanation of why is it his favorite SCP. I didn’t mean his SCP wasn’t interesting.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• Catsro locked this topic