Balloon Support App

balloonhail4979

In-Game Name: Balloon

Steam Name:Balloonhail

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:139033495

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes mod on TTT

How often are you on TeamSpeak?For the past few Weeks I have been on almost everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join support again because I used to be a prior Admin on Police RP and I used to be apart of the support team at that time.  The most active I would be is when it is  graveyard shift and that is when teamspeak staff is kind of needed the most as people join the server to play and there is no one to give them their tags. I am active enough to at least make sure there is one support staff on from roughly 11 PM EST to 4 AM EST.  I am usually on the server around this time and I think I could be a great help to the server to keep people engaged to the server and they get what they need when they need it oppose to them waiting until the morning when EU staff gets on or early risers. But I overall think that the addition of myself to the teamspeak support staff will be benificiary in the end

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can positively affect support because I am mostly active at night and there are some people that get on PRP that get trained for PD and they don't have anyone to give them tags in TS

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello welcome to gaminglight support room how can I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 6/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly/Approachable

-Knowledge of the rules and systems of our community

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 6/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly/Approachable

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 6/4/2020 at 5:53 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

reasons stated above 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 6/1/2020 at 7:14 AM, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly/Approachable

Huge +Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• 5 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic