1. 1. Should I be CMDR of ST's?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST Vice Commander Alpha

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:

Storm Troopers.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?:

I wish to make storm troopers to play and be apart in and strive to make it a respectful branch. This also means assisting in affairs of ST and handling/maintaining documents and the roster. With the duty of a storm trooper commander it also means handling and taking care of minges to make sure they don't affect any other branch in a negative way.  I also want to solve problems that were never answered in the ST branch and fix these issues to make storm troopers a respectful branch.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?:

In terms of how long I've been playing since the server first came out, in game time approximately 1-2 weeks together. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?:

The main purpose of the commander of any branch is to be a great leader in the server from leading troops to being a role model. This also means following server rules to a T and following the Army command SOP and following my own SOP rules. Commanders also take a administrative role which means handling paperwork, affairs of the branch, and watching other officers to make sure they are doing their job. With this being said the Commander of the branch also holds liable to his own branch on it's conduct and how it performs, if a large majority of the branch is being mingy then the Commander must take account of it and fix the branch to make it not so mingy. The Commander of the storm troopers also has a important purpose of leading the new troopers of the server that joined it for the first time and must control them to the best of his ability. During events commanders maintain their own branch and lead them during events (or the entire Army if chosen to lead the event).

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted due to me handling my role as a vice commander of ST quite well, not only that I've stuck around with the server since the day it launched and became the first ST NCO and its first officer (Other then quake and Skela) but was its most active officer at the time. I've been playing it for a long time (october-novemeber was on a hiatus). I believe I'm prepared to lead the entirety of the ST branch. For my time as a officer in the ST's I've also never been in any major trouble or even striked,  even as a commander I've maintained a good and healthy relationship with fellow officers and commanders and helped ST's in dark times, for example when ST's commander and vice commander weren't there to help us. Also when I was a major-colonel I helped create and maintain documents and helped my commanders whenever the needed it and gave them advice from adding subclasses to helping them create entire new SOP's from scratch.

7. How often can you be Online? :

1-3 hours almost everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Nope.

Edited by _Alpha_

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

-/+ Support

Going to be real with you chief, I've only seen you 3 times.... 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥