VCMDR/CMDR Roll-call 5/31/20-6/14/20

BadAim

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID:  Manbox8 Steam_0

0:0:8767896

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in?

Death Trooper

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch?

I was given the rank VCMDR by our now old SNR CMDR and CMDR. plus it will give me time to learn more about my battalion members and help them with any questions they have.

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)?

I am very active (on every day) EST

5. How active would you say your battalion is? If it is inactive, what are you doing to fix this 

My battalion is decreasing in activity what we are trying to do to make the battalion active is we are trying to think of fun things to do in our battalion.

1. What is your IGN Name and Steam ID?

Archer/EL7 

STEAM_0:1:530210163

2. What Regiment are you Command for?

Deathtroopers

3. Why do you want to be Commander?

I like being commander due to a few things. 1 I owe this spot to my closest friend Oddshot, and Wulf for putting me in this spot of where I am today and 2. to prove to them and my battalion i have what it takes to lead them and bring deathtroopers to its finest moments and I want to prove to them i have what it takes.

4.How active are you?

EST timezone

and I am usually on all week but this week and last week i wasn't on much due to they were my last weeks of school and I was prepping for finals and now that i am done I am ready to be on and show Who DT are.

5.How is your battalions activity?

Right now due to a lot of places opening it is low and i am going to start doing a lot of more sims training and DT related stuff but I still don't want to force everyone to hop on every day due to they can be outside but i am going to make a huge effort to bring DT back to the top again.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID

ID10  STEAM_0:1:61292034

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in?

Inferno Squad

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch?

I have worked with jack to fix this battalion and I dont want to leave it till my job is done.

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)?

This is kinda a loaded question for me right now as I am just coming off a long term LOA but I am active about 6-7 hours during the week and unknown on weekends. I am in EST

5. How active would you say your battalion is? If it is inactive, what are you doing to fix this?

My battalion is semi active as our agents are semi active well our senior agents are inactive or on loa's. If activity doesn't improve from my higher ranked agents I would be removing them and replacing them with members who are active.

• Adam. locked this topic