VCMDR/CMDR Roll-call 5/31/20-6/14/20

BadAim

Commander Role-call

==========================================================================================

This is only if you are a VCMDR or CMDR in a TROOPER Battalion (This means I don't want IQ or Naval posting responses)

Make a reply in this post with the following information or you will be removed.

The role-call will close on June 14th

Any Post that is not a response to the role-call will be deleted and you will be striked for it.

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in?

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch?

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)?

5. How active would you say your battalion is? If it is inactive, what are you doing to fix this?

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Phill 1203 STEAM_1:0:105045259

Medical

Because medical needs a commanding officer during the afternoon when Badger is asleep. Badger commands the mornings, I take the afternoon. (relative to my time)

Very active. (CST)

5. How active would you say your battalion is? If it is inactive, what are you doing to fix this?

The people that are in our battalion is small but active enough. We're trying to recruit more people though.

Boomer of medical.

Blarg- "I'm going to vote monkey for monkey."

1.    What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID

Marshal Omega, STEAM_0:1:169052608

Starfighter Pilot Corps.

I would like to stay as the commander of this branch because I have big plans for it, in the coming days.

EST, 8/10 on Activity, I try to come online often but I have real life issues I have to do.

Recently, pretty active!

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

2 minutes ago, BadAim said:

Commander Role-call

This is only if you are a VCMDR or CMDR in a TROOPER Battalion (This means I don't want IQ or Naval posting responses)

Make a reply in this post with the following information or you will be removed.

The role-call will close on April 14th

Any Post that is not a response to the role-call will be deleted and you will be striked for it.

Questions

[GL]

STEAM_0:0:196908558

Shock Security Corps.

Because I want to continue doing my job and growing/improving the battalion.

I'm  on every day for at least 2-3 hours (with exceptions)

Currently we are getting more active, I am doing my best to get more NCO's and FTO's. We are also trying to find a way to entice people to join currently.  My main goal is to do tryouts every day until we get a steady population.  

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Commander Felix   STEAM_0:1:116727072

Shock

I feel I do great work as a Commander of shock and hope to further improve it.

EST and I try to get on for 4+hours a day

Sometimes my battalion can be really active. To fix the inactivity I just usually try to do sims and give shock more things to do

Edited by Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Pentagon STEAM_0:0:73529310

The 501st Legion

The reason I would like to stay as a Commander for this branch is to lead it into the right direction and make it one of the best battalions.

On everyday. 4-5 Hours  a day EST.

Started off inactive, then managed to get a average of 6-7 501st every week. Huge step from 1 month ago.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

Purge Commander Augustus - STEAM_0:1:121976942

Purge

Because I enjoy leading my battalion and still have work to do improving it.

Almost every day 11AM-12PM EST

Active, but we can always do better

IMPRP Former Purge Commander and Eighth Brother

-PurgeRP- -IQRP-

Questions

ST Vice Commander Alpha 9870  STEAM_0:0:94234554

Storm Trooper

So I can make ST a enjoyable and lead it in a great direction!

1-3 hours per day, timezone is CST.

Active!

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID: 501st VCMDR Jinzan 6793 (STEAM_0:1:510504745)

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in?: 501st

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch?: Because the 501st has been my battalion since the start and the people in it are great 

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)?: Pretty active im usually on from 2 pm EST to about 8pm EST although i have been a little busy lately

5. How active would you say your battalion is? If it is inactive, what are you doing to fix this?:Pretty active now about a month ago it was inactive

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

ST VCMDR Monaco 4631 STEAM_0:0:98179331

Storm Trooper Corps

Because I have been with the Storm Troopers for a long time and love the people in it. I truly enjoy leading this battalion.

3-5 Hours on non-work days
1-3 Hours on work days
Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Active

Edited by Monaco

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID:

Oddshot / RR1 | STEAM_0:0:57933731

Death Troopers

There's still quite a bit I feel I can do in the battalion before I can actually be happy. 

As active as I can be with work (CST)

Semi, mainly due to the whole world situation/epidemic. A lot of people are burnt out cause GMod was the only thing they played for the first couple of weeks during quarinten/lockdown.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID 31st CMDR Emoo 0007 | STEAM_0:0:126089388

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in? 31st

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch? I want to stay the commander of this branch as it is my home. This was one of the first battalions that I joined and actually made it far in, and has had a huge impact on my time on Imperial. I also want to stay to do my part in the branch to get it to what it used to be.

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)? Active/Semi-Active (I have a lot of stuff on my plate and as of now Military is still my main priority, however I try to log 2 hours a day on CMDR, but somedays I can't due to my responsibilities on Military) Timezone: EST

5. How active would you say your battalion is? If it is inactive, what are you doing to fix this? Semi-Active, we have bursts of around 8 people, but it is never consistent. To fix this we will be doing more tryouts and promoting some more NCOs to Officers.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

SSL Agent Hask IF2         STEAM_0:0:65956161

Inferno Squad (IF)

Because I believe IF can improve more which I can carry out. I'm happy in my position and I take joy in helping my agents. I worked hard for my rank and I want to show others a good example of command.

I'd consider myself  active. I'm on majority of nights and often in the afternoon. GMT time zone. 

Currently, a few IF members are on LOAs. But other then that, I'd consider IF active due to if they do become inactive they are removed from the battalion. 

Grand General Kray - HC - Old IF2 Hask Old 31st CPT )

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID: 31st VCMDR Timm 8989 - STEAM_0:0:154179583

31st Demolition Corps

This branch is my home within 31st, the place I care about most and where ive most of all my effort into. I want to continue to make this branch a even higher quality, and become even more active. Furthermore, id like to continue to help this branch strive for greatness and excel through the ranks.

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)? Everyday - Anytime from Afternoon, to Evening or early morning. (EST)

5. How active would you say your battalion is? If it is inactive, what are you doing to fix this? Currently, the majority of activity is a mix of NCOs and Enlisted, so not alot of promotions happen often whenever me and Emoo arent online, and we are only 2 people so its more often then not. I believe this discourages activity, and as a result makes it semi active so as a result weve been trying to be alot more strict about minging, tryouts, and have I personally have been working with NCOs to get them on their way to Officer. Furthermore, when no NCOs are on I do 31st tryouts myself.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

MC SNR CMDR Badger 5982
STEAM_0:1:216252845

The 69th Medical Corps

I believe I can make Medical as a whole more consistently active, especially during events and combat scenarios, as well as ensuring that they are more disciplined, as although I'm a believer in second chances, outright minging has no place in Medical and although I can't be active at all times due to the restrictions of my timezone I make sure such occasions are dealt with.

Available on Discord from 2AM EST to 7PM EST, and available to get in game from anywhere from 10AM EST to 5PM EST.

Medical clearly isn't the most active of battalions, it is relatively semi-active for events and at peak times, I have been pushing for more tryouts recently, however, there needs to be a balance of Quantity Vs Quality, because, as mentioned previously, I have little tolerance of outright minging.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Raymond (STEAM_0:0:517744146)

PURGE 

I wish to stay as the VCMDR of the branch becuase This is the only branch I have been apart of that I dedecate myself to and Have the most Pashion for, I also Wish to make sure that all the New Troopers will never taint the Battalion

Active

1-5 Hours depending on when I work and what day

Im EST

I'd say Purge is decently active I see more familiar faces and not many Lower ranks, I believe that we are doing a role call soon

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

Vice Marshal Matrix 
 STEAM_0:1:24513876

Star Fighter Corps

i want to stay and make big changes of SF, make things on Roaster and help things out to Marshal Plans, some times my own plans for SF new Rules.

Active 4-6-8 hours each day 
Timezone CEST+2

i al ready start roll call and make sure they do sign it, if there not sign in right on time, they will be removed, if they are LOA i leave it alone.

Edited by Matrix Demon

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

IC COM 1138 Boss STEAM_0:0:433247298

IC

Keep IC alive and hopefully return us to our old high and surpass it

Varies, CST

IC has only a few active because we cost $50 to get into, so we dont get many people

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

SF Vice Marshal Huntt  SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431015836

SF

Because I love leading my battalion and still have work to do improving it. I currently have ideas I will share with omega to help the battalion.

Almost every day GMT 

Active, but we can always do better

Commander Iden Versio IF1

STEAM_1:0:115361809

Inferno Squad 

I am the most active command member and I I put in work while on LOA and I deal with pointless things that are tend to be caused by other battalions well tends to be one we all know Witch one it is not gonna name, also I proven time and time again I don’t only help my own battalion I help others like DT and SF with training and the rest .

I’m always on (Most active)

5. How active would you say your battalion is? If it is inactive, what are you doing to fix this?

i always have members on and tend to be one of the most active even when we are the smallest battalion on the server we usually get around 5 people on at once 

Edited by jackrhyssull

IF SSL Del Meeko IF3. STEAM_0:0:97056328

Inferno Squad

I like IF and the people in it. and wanna see it improve even further

EST. I am typically on for atleast a few hours a day. sometimes I will go a day or 2 without playing so I can focus on other games.

Active

Shock VCDMR Smoke STEAM_0:0:196908558

Shock

Because I was the commander and I want to continue helping the Shock Battalion in every way I can! Helping the new commander in anything he might need. I enjoy teaching and showing the new shock how the job works and watching the battalion grow! 

Semi-Acvtive EST I am an owner of two business so I try and split my time between work and games as much as possible

Shock has been in a rut as far as activity goes but myself and the other high command within shock have come up with some new and interesting ideas we are starting to put into our battalion and activity has slowly started to increase.

Barron STEAM_0:1:96106873

Purge

Because right now im needed in purge the most with the large ammount of inactivity and minging going on in the battilion and im striving to return this battalion to its former greatness

Somewhat EST

5. How active would you say your battalion is? If it is inactive, what are you doing to fix t

Inactive and im striving to change it with being more active on purge myself with more promotions being handed out to more active memeber that prove themselves worthy and punishments to those who decide to be inactive without loa

501st VCMDR Odin 1358 , STEAM_0:1:102473437

501st

I have just joined command of 501st, and have high hopes for our battalion. We have been on an upward trend as a battalion and I plan to continue that. I'm also working on helping restructure ARC within the 501st to become an even more impactful and well trained group. 

Quite active (EST).

I believe we are still fluctuating between high activity periods, and low activity periods each day. As such I'm hoping by creating more planned trainings/sims within our battalion, we can motivate those who only come on for events to stick around throughout the day. 

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID

Catfish  Steam_0:1:197783188

31st Demolition 

As of now the 31st are not the most active battalion. We have severe shortages in players, and some of the people we do have in our battalion aren’t exactly the perfect roll models. Now more than ever we need people that can lead, and that’s what I’ve been doing ever since I received the rank of VCMDR. I want to stay as the vice commander of the 31st so I can continue to make the battalion a better place.

Very active: I’m usually on for a lot of the day unless I have IRL commitments

The 31st have recently been increasing activity. This has mostly been attributed to our wonderful Officers, and our MSGT Epsilon who we have been so blessed to receive. Not only have we increased our numbers, but have also cracked down on the people that don’t deserve to be in the battalion. We just requested a battalion update in hopes to continue the enthusiasm and activity.

Edited by CatFish'nChips

• Adam. locked this topic