1. 1. Shoud I be Support Staff

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Flash

Steam Name: [GL] Flash

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147310361

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily, multiple hours a day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

The support team is the first line of defense when someone comes to a new member joining the community and if someone was to have a question, comment or concern during their time here. New members should be greeted in such a way as to show the welcoming and family atmosphere here at Gamingling which is the exact reason I wish to join the Gaminglight support staff. I want to be able to welcome new members into Gaminglight and assist current members with questions and concerns that they may have throughout their time here in the community. I feel I am an approachable and mature member of the staff team that is ready to take on additional responsibility within the community and to help take the load when it comes to welcoming the new members into the community with a warm smile and attitude and to assist in any area that I may be needed in the community as a whole outside of PoliceRP.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? My welcoming and mature attitude will ensure that members and new members alike are taken care of and their questions and needs are taken care of with a smile and at a efficient pace.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, my name is Flash with the Gaminglight support team/staff how may I assist you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

• 1 month later...