bibs app - Denied

Bib

1:What is your in-game name?:Bib/Gonk

2:What is your steam name?:Spork

3:What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:217623194

4:Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i have but not on gmod. i played on fivem. (Gtav rp) as a HA and i belive i did pretty good.

5:What date did you start playing on the community: (roughly) 12/23/2019

6:What date did you make your forums account: 5/30/2020

7:Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? 

8:How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot). i dont have proof but i have one warn as a st because on my first day i didnt know better and i ran into the bridge and hyperdrived.

9:Have you donated?: no

10:What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11:Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? i was but i left fivem to start a new life on gmod!

12:Have you read the staff guidelines at motd? You will be tested on it: YES

13:Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time

14:Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):OK so I generally needed to be a staff part for my preferred network. I have consistently cherished playing on the servers and I have for a long while been itching to help the server grow! And I want to make a Difference I see once in a while the servers get overwhelmed around evening time and I sometimes think I wish I could help! what's more, thought on the off chance that I can think it why not attempt it! Not just barely that yet I have the opportunity and knowledge to Help and I will put the time and Effort. I feel dependable Enough to be a preliminary mediator I seen hours and days and read and learned distribute of the guidelines by memory I read the handbook and rehearsed I may not be an ace at it yet sick consistently return and look to be safe if I am not 100% sure on anything! And I have an inclination that I am benevolent and persistent for this I realize being any kind of staff part can be stressful and simply in general tedious yet I realize I can conquer it and handle most circumstances quiet if not All. Before going along with I went to individuals and inquired as to whether I should join and the vast majority of them said yes!

15:How would you handle someone that is Mass RD-Ming and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would freeze them and bring them up to a quiet place like a roof or a sit, i would then ask them why cuss and If they did it again i would have to Gag them and mute them. And call a higher up for jail because the time is longer then i can do!

moved to the correct section

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

6 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

- Support 

• You only have 1 post
  • never heard of you
  •  You didnt read the staff requirements 

and no poll you also just created your account/forums

Edited by Jeffern

Just now, SRT/State/PD Betty 1B66 said:

-Support

Number 15 could use more detail and work.

No proof of only 1 warn.

Never seen you in game before.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017