SCP-178 and Playable 178-1 Addition Suggestion (Second Proposal) - Denied

Creamey

15 hours ago, pixalgamer99 said:

I’m just confused on how this would work like how would verbal or physical contact be made with nothingness I would like get it if he bacame that creature but I just don’t get it if you could explain it too me a little better

I recommend reading the file and re-reading my suggestion as they both include all the information you need. However, to summarize it briefly, the SCPs will have to stay cloaked unless testing is being conducted that involves SCP-178 or if they are attacking an individual. This is one of the only ways that the SCP will work in the server as an exciting, playable SCP.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2020 at 2:20 AM, Sixx said:

+Support

2nd times a charm I guess, pls add ingots

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Creamey changed the title to SCP-178 and Playable 178-1 Addition Suggestion (Second Proposal)

+/- support while it do sound cool i dont think it needs to be a playable SCP do to the fact someone has to willing put on the glasses for u to interact with them.

Maybe making this SCP like the system we have for 513 only the 178-1 will damage you the closer you get. 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I understand this suggestion has been up for a very long time, because testing and working through new SCP suggestions can take a long time, and with how busy I've been with everything recently it was hard to keep up. With that being said I've finally had the time to test and consider this SCP, and frankly I don't think it is right to add at this time. This SCP would basically be the same as 966, and I don't believe it is worth adding. Apologies for this one taking so long!

• Gaminglight Love 1

big cat running GIF