Give D-Class CC's a larger selection of weapons - Denied

DooM Guy

What you want to see? -  A larger selection of weapons for D-Class CC's

Why should we add it? - The selection of guns for D-Class CC's is very minimal and I feel like they need to be allowed more weapons. Now I'm not saying D-Class CC's should have LMG's or a OP grenade launcher, but instead an acception of a few guns that aren't OP.

What are the advantages of having this? -  D-Class CC's get a larger array of weapons for their CC's and have more satisfaction for getting to choose more weapons. People pay a lot of money to own a custom I personally paid around $120 for my CC, but to only get to choose secondaries as you're choices is upsetting. (obviously there a few acceptions).

Who is it mainly for? -  D-Class CC's.

Weapons that should be whitelisted for D-Class CC's:

Weapon 1:  tfa_1897winchester ( A pretty mediocre shotgun, It's basically a mini shotgun ,and only hold 4 rounds)

Weapon 2:  tfa_usc ( It's a semi-auto SMG, so it's NOT automatic and only does 23 damage, and holds 26 rounds at most)

Weapon 3: tfa_1887winchester (Another mediocre shotgun, again it's also a mini shotgun, and only hold 5 rounds)

Weapon 4: tfa_uzi ( I heard it sucks but I wanted to added it anyways. It only does 20 damage, and only holds 33 rounds at most)

Notes: I tried to make this list as balanced as possible by adding what I think are balanced guns.  To be honest, I think it's unfair that people pay $85 for a CC and only get too use pistols. I understand people don't wanna make CC's OP, but again I tried to make the list balanced as possible so these guns aren't OP (And yes I tested them out) 🙂 

• Dislike 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

-Support.

My man the D-Class CC's have acces to weapons like the Contender and Deagle.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

34 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support.

Yes I know and that's what I meant when I said few exceptions. Plus the deagle is only good for close quarters combat and not long range.

1 hour ago, Jack II said:

Nah man. Too op

+ you can get some op pistols 😳

R8 revolver

S&8

Deagle

cz

Again I tried not to make these gun's op, and there not really good either. There mediocre 😕

allowing d-class to spawn with a  shotgun in order to hit the left click harder is a thing i highly doubt will get accepted

If it were to be accepted the Winchesters would probably get a nerf as both of them are good

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support.

2 hours ago, TWIX said:

Yes I know and that's what I meant when I said few exceptions. Plus the deagle is only good for close quarters combat and not long range.

Again I tried not to make these gun's op, and there not really good either. There mediocre 😕

That’s the entire point you are D CLASS . Y’all are supposed to be not heavily armed and those guns ARE NOT MEDIOCRE. They are really good guns.

Gensec already have a bad enough problem with CCs this is going to reduce their morale to play on Gensec if d class CCs just rush em with shotguns and the guns you mentioned.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 minutes ago, TWIX said:

Yeah but people pay good money to get what they want as CC. That's why I'm sayin CC's need a larger array of weapons.

But you gotta understand you are not heavily armed as you are a d class personnel. As far as I know most D class CCs are OP as it is. I don’t see the need for a buff. It’s just that you should know how to use the said weapons you have instead of asking for more OP ones. 

I rest my case here.

-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 minute ago, [GL] Zeus said:

But you gotta understand you are not heavily armed as you are a d class personnel. As far as I know most D class CCs are OP as it is. I don’t see the need for a buff. It’s just that you should know how to use the said weapons you have instead of asking for more OP ones. 

I rest my case here.

-Support

Rip

18 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I rest my case here.

-Support

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

41 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I rest my case here.

-Support

8 hours ago, TWIX said:

Weapon 1:  tfa_1897winchester ( A pretty mediocre shotgun, It's basically a mini shotgun ,and only hold 4 rounds)

That’s a better shotgun then you realize. I believe during my weapon testing with Zone it killed a 200/200 class in 5 short range body shots. 

8 hours ago, TWIX said:

Weapon 2:  tfa_usc ( It's a semi-auto SMG, so it's NOT automatic and only does 23 damage, and holds 26 rounds at most)

At 26 rounds it’s excessive, but I would support it over some others tho I still think it’s fairly too strong for d-class nor does it make sense for them to have an SMG). 

8 hours ago, TWIX said:

Weapon 3: tfa_1887winchester (Another mediocre shotgun, again it's also a mini shotgun, and only hold 5 rounds)

If I recall correctly (may be mixing up the Winchesters) this is the weaker of the 2 Winchester’s but it is still a shotgun and can easily overpower GENSEC. (I think this one was 5 shots to kill a 200/200 class but had slower fire rate). 

8 hours ago, TWIX said:

Weapon 4: tfa_uzi ( I heard it sucks but I wanted to added it anyways. It only does 20 damage, and only holds 33 rounds at most)

Damn I miss this gun, it used to be on the CI PVT class and man it was good. The fire rate on this gun is very high (from my recollection awhile back it may have been changed). There is no way I would this being added. 

8 hours ago, TWIX said:

I think it's unfair that people pay $85 for a CC and only get too use pistols.

This is not a P2W (pay to win) server and just because you own/buy-in to a CC does not make you entitled to demolish GENSEC. This would only hurt GENSEC morale and it would be overpowered. You also have to consider the lore sense, I understand the idea that prisoners would have shivs/knives, but how would they have guns especially such bulky like shotguns and SMG’s. 

-support. 

3 hours ago, TWIX said:

Yeah but people pay good money to get what they want as CC. That's why I'm sayin CC's need a larger array of weapons.

You can claim I’m biased because I’m ex-GENSEC, but I too am a CC owner, and I don’t believe that we’re entitled to overly powerful stuff just because we paid good money. 

D-class are not meant to be overpowered, after all they are merely prisoners. Making them too strong can and will destroy the balance of the server. 

-support D-class aint meant to be overpowered its not a TDM Server , d-class players shouldnt be having shotguns smg's rifles etc most d-class CC'S already have deagles 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

I’d be in favor of perhaps the USC but currently I’m fine with the weapon selection as all the weapons are very skill based and rely on the user to have good aim

+/-

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support

This will upset balance and reasoning behind D block and move it back towards TDM again. We can't keep trying to turn d block into TDM. It's prison RP.

Edited by CanOBeanz
  • Like 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

7 hours ago, October said:

That’s a better shotgun then you realize. I believe during my weapon testing with Zone it killed a 200/200 class in 5 short range body shots. 

At 26 rounds it’s excessive, but I would support it over some others tho I still think it’s fairly too strong for d-class nor does it make sense for them to have an SMG). 

If I recall correctly (may be mixing up the Winchesters) this is the weaker of the 2 Winchester’s but it is still a shotgun and can easily overpower GENSEC. (I think this one was 5 shots to kill a 200/200 class but had slower fire rate). 

Damn I miss this gun, it used to be on the CI PVT class and man it was good. The fire rate on this gun is very high (from my recollection awhile back it may have been changed). There is no way I would this being added. 

This is not a P2W (pay to win) server and just because you own/buy-in to a CC does not make you entitled to demolish GENSEC. This would only hurt GENSEC morale and it would be overpowered. You also have to consider the lore sense, I understand the idea that prisoners would have shivs/knives, but how would they have guns especially such bulky like shotguns and SMG’s. 

-support. 

You can claim I’m biased because I’m ex-GENSEC, but I too am a CC owner, and I don’t believe that we’re entitled to overly powerful stuff just because we paid good money. 

D-class are not meant to be overpowered, after all they are merely prisoners. Making them too strong can and will destroy the balance of the server. 

-support
As the owner of the Jack CC I would love this to be added but I believe this would be to OP. Not that the guns are OP it's just the principle and they are SMGs and shotguns. We are D-class and aren't meant to have SMGs and stuff. Either I don't want this because of reasons above. I would go way more in detail but I'm tired and need sleep.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:37 AM, October said:

On 5/31/2020 at 6:31 AM, TWIX said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

For the arguement that you pay good money for it, while it is true, you are specifically directed to read the rules on buying a CC before buying it, so you are buying the CC with the knowledge that D-Class can only have two secondaries.

big cat running GIF