Do warnings effect my chance of getting Trial Mod?

TryHardSilver

• Head Admin

Well, yes and no. We like to see people with not a ton of warns (typically less than 5 I'd say), but so long as the community thinks of you as a positive person to be around, you shouldn't have many issues getting into staff.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Forklift_Signature.png

I agree with what Will said, I have 19 warnings at the current moment and when I applied I believe I had 17 and I will say this, people put Neutral just because of my warns which kinda sucks because most of them are old and I changed a lot then from back then. If you only have 9 warnings you should be fine.

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Listen man, I applied for staff when I had four warnings when I applied. Obviously not as many as you but I think you should try to appeal some, while you still can. I think if you can improve your overall image, you can do just fine. Explain the warnings in the application or something like that, say you've changed, but only if you really have. I'll be straight up with you, I was a huge minge and a rule breaker before I joined staff. I personally believe that the staffing experience can make a huge change and helps with responsibility. I wish you the best. Good luck! 

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

The amount of warning isn't the big issue. its what they are. if you have mass staff diss times 3 and mass racism then there is a issue with the amount of warns you have but also being said having to meny will effect how your app is looked at. 

One of the biggest issues is reputation and conduct. I have 12 warns, but I’m an admin on TTT and a S. Mod on SCP-RP. What’s important is that you’re well known and have a good reputation. If you’re known as a trusted player it will work out. As said above, if you have bad warnings then you most likely won’t get accepted, but make sure that you conduct yourself well and get well known before posting your app. Good luck should you decide to apply. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 12:00 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Well, yes and no. We like to see people with not a ton of warns (typically less than 5 I'd say), but so long as the community thinks of you as a positive person to be around, you shouldn't have many issues getting into staff.

+I do agree with that a lot because it can affect you a bit and make it difficult but like others said try and appeal some of them

On 5/31/2020 at 12:00 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General