1. 1. Should I be Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1- Name : Killer

2- Steam ID :  STEAM_0:1:108296102

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Moderator

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes, $317 

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : I've been staff since 3-13-2020

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): Pretty Good, and If I have an question I'll make sure to ask

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : The things I can bring to Event Team, is Semi-Good Building *Not The Best, but not the worse. I'm also pretty active so i'll be there for most of the events that happen and I can help out as an extra pair of hands since we've been pretty low on event team members and there hasn't been many events recently and with an extra pair of hands Event Team can maybe get more events out to the players and everyone can have fun. I've been playing Garry's Mod for an while ever since 2015 so over the years I've gotten pretty good at  building.

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 19 *Game Theorist Gave Me Permission to Apply*

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : I want to join Event Team because, I've seen many events that could be better but I know they try the hardest and it's hard when its only like 2-3 people hosting / helping with it and I would like to help out for people that need help, and to make sure the players on the server have fun during the event, instead of getting bored of the server and leaving, especially since player count has been low recently although its due to a different situation but why not try to get as much player count as we can, I'm also pretty active on the server so I can host events most of the time, unless i'm busy like I said below,  I also enjoy building most of the time and with event team you get to build and have fun building. 

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? : Mainly Anytime, If i'm not busy / Sleeping or doing schoolwork
Monday - Friday : 4-11 PM EST
Saturday - Sunday: 8-10 pm EST (Mainly because I have a lot of meetings for Saturday, Sunday I'll have more time  *For Monday-Sunday It may depend on when I have to do school work*

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support

While I was staff and even now, Killer has shown maturity and interest in Event Team. He is a good staff member and I know he can do well. While he may have 19 warnings a majority of them are old. He wants to help and is a great builder. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+ Support

Great staff member and knows the rules very well. He is active and a well respected mod. Also it would be great for him to join event team as he is active and easy to talk to.

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

53 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

+support 

Good staff and good guy

Active staff

Professional on duty

Great app

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head of Staff
On 6/1/2020 at 12:13 PM, Jimmy James said:

+support 

Good staff and good guy

Active staff

Professional on duty

Great app

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 5/31/2020 at 1:05 AM, Ender said:

+ Support

While I was staff and even now, Killer has shown maturity and interest in Event Team. He is a good staff member and I know he can do well. While he may have 19 warnings a majority of them are old. He wants to help and is a great builder. 

• Like 1

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |