Class D Gangster Job Suggestion - Denied

TheMiner1001//Eli

What you want to see? - New Class D Job for everyone

Name of Job - Class D Gangster

Description - This Group of D-Class have banded together to form their own gang to help out one another and take down Security to try and escape

Health - 100

Armor - 10 (Due to them being tough/having leather jackets)

Job Level - Level 40+

Job Model - Same model as Class D, and Model Below (Give people an option to choose one to wear)

Job Weapon - Knife, Pistol (Possibly a weak one to balance)

Job Salary - $50

Job Slots - 5

Why should we add it? - I think it should be added because it gives more job options for Class D and there hasnt really been a suggestion for Class D jobs in a long time

What are the advantages of having this? - It would put more balance into Class D since Security have been getting more buffs in their branches and the fact that it would be fun for Security to deal with a Gang in D-Block, Plus a lot of people would like a Tunnel Snake Gang in the server

Who is it mainly for? - Class D, but everyone to have fun

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1774577797&searchtext=leather+jacket

Edited by TheMiner1001//Eli
  • Like 3

+support

there honestly hasnt been anything new for the class-ds 

and it would be kinda cool to see some new class-d jobs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

8 minutes ago, TheMiner1001//Eli said:

It would put more balance into Class D since Security have been getting more buffs in their branches and the fact that it would be fun for Security to deal with a Gang in D-Block

That's because D-Class aren't a branch, and are free to play by anyone, and are supposed to relatively underpowered, due to being prisoners, not street thugs, even if the game portrays them this way. Besides that, you could just create a Discord kinda like the Union or the Italians? I don't know their clan name. This wouldn't bring anything new or different, besides a playermodel that could easily be confused for a Foundation CC.

-Support

Edit: What weapons/level/requirements would this job have?

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Just now, October said:

-support

this class literally already exists (pro class-D, the higher ranked donor one). 

Well that one has more armor and hp, and wider array of weapons and tools. I'm curious what he proposes spawns with the class.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I'm almost tempted to say it should have a Tommy Gun cause its a Gangster but that'd be denied in a snap.

Edit: I mean they could do it, just nerf the shit out of it, and tbh, despite being a donor weapon, no one uses it, so its not like it would affect anyone else.

Edited by Gunther

200.gif

2 minutes ago, Gunther said:

I'm almost tempted to say it should have a Tommy Gun cause its a Gangster but that'd be denied in a snap.

it would be kinda cool to play as doe

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

19 minutes ago, October said:

-support

Also d-class don’t get consistent updates since they aren’t a department. 

This is just scavenger but worse

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+support

I'd love to see a new update to D-class  but this definitely needs to be a donator rank or high level class, for example you must be level 45 to play as it. It should also should have a limit of 2 or 3 because 5 seems little OP for D-Class. I love the idea though.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+/- support

-Maybe 3 slots

-Seems unfair for non-donators to get a pistol

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

3 hours ago, Ritz said:

this seems like a scavenger but somehow worse

-support

+/- Support It sounds pretty weak but I like the idea of a new D-Class job. Also it would be nice to have it not for a senator rank because some people dont donate enough to get the good D-Class like Pro D-Class and others.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I noticed this suggestion doesn't have any specific weapons, so I did some testing and tried out some pistols/melees. For pistols, I found the luger (tfa_luger) to be a pretty balanced weapon for this class. Its stats are comparable to the HK. I did some rudimentary dps counting (counting how long it took to kill a 50 hp enemy don't judge plz), and found it had a bit less dps for a higher magg size. My other suggestion for a pistol would be the Five-Seven (tfa_csgo_fiveseven) if the luger isn't satisfactory. For melee, I couldn't really find anything I like but the Kit Knife (tfa_nmrih_kknife) seemed balanced enough. I'd love to hear more suggestions about melees though, as I'm not exactly happy with it. I'm pretty sure all of them are already in the content pack although I might be wrong. Tell me what you think of the weapons!

-Support, this is just a Pro D-Class without the donator rank requirement.

I'm all for adding a new D-Class Job, but it needs to be something that actualy has a purpose.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

9 hours ago, October said:

-support

Also d-class don’t get consistent updates since they aren’t a department. 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

7 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, this is just a Pro D-Class without the donator rank requirement.

I'm all for adding a new D-Class Job, but it needs to be something that actualy has a purpose.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support is it a cc? AND I NEED TJIS

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||