Add Body Groups to 501st HVY Job- Accepted

The Bubba

What do you want to see? - Adding body groups to the 501st heavy job. (this can be done by changing that model of the 501st HVY)

Why should we add it? - Because currently there is no way to differentiate 501st HVYs from Enlisted, HVYs should have their own look.

What are the advantages of having this? - Easier to tell if a trooper is a heavy rather than a regular trooper.

Who is it mainly for? - 501st HVYs

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1975565474 (501_lieutenant) 

Untitled.png

Edited by The Bubba

Former 501st Commander

+Support

I think it's generally a good idea to have a distinguishing look between the specializations in the 501st, heavies should look like heavies and normal troopers should look like normal troopers. As long as a particular look is maintained (such as what is shown on the picture), so heavies do not look like lieutenants, then I think this would be a positive change for the battalion that would not have any consequences.

501st HVYAL 1SG Bubbles 4484

SF TP Hubba 4484

18 hours ago, TheBubbles said:

+Support

I think it's generally a good idea to have a distinguishing look between the specializations in the 501st, heavies should look like heavies and normal troopers should look like normal troopers. As long as a particular look is maintained (such as what is shown on the picture), so heavies do not look like lieutenants, then I think this would be a positive change for the battalion that would not have any consequences.

Yes the HVY body groups will be regulated. Much like how ARC regulates what each trooper can wear

Former 501st Commander

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

This is something you need to talk to your battalion CMD about so they can make a battalion update to do this.

I approved of this, just never got around to it.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

22 hours ago, TheBubbles said:

+Support

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

• 3 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png