Glass Gamemaster App

Mr.Glasses

Is this person fit to become a Gamemaster?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is this person fit to become a Gamemaster App?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

In-game name:Glass

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511481783

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Purge MAJ

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?: 354 hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Good i have watch all of the star wars movies and tv shows

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I feel like I can do creative events and try my best to make sure it’s not lagging

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I can be trusted because I have made my way to an officer showing that i am not a mingy and show I follow rules. I also have no 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No I am not 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

So an on-ship event would be like:   Nearby Imperial Ships being raided by Pirates and they might come to this ship so be on the watch for them and we want to catch one of them to get our supplies from them. And I can get them to  go through the moon pool. And they try to get the supplies but they have to retreat but one got left behind. Then we catch the pirate that got left behind. And then the pirate after a lot of torture or bribing he/she tells us where their base is at.

So an Off-ship event would be like: After the pirate tells us where the base is at. We go to their base on hoth (or another planet if I can). When we get down there we find out that they are helping the rebels to get supplies. So they have some Imperial weapons, Sith and Jedi holocrons, and enough food and water to last them for a while. The goal is to wipe them out and get out supplies back from the rebels.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? I can use the tool gun or do !give and then the player name and the weapon name

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ Model link and the person name you want to 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have

Edited by Mr.Glasses

Neutral Comment

Hello Glass, a quick suggestion;
Trail = a mark or a series of signs or objects left behind by the passage of someone or something

Trial = a test of the performance, qualities, or suitability of someone or something

I'd suggest changing the name of this post. I don't know anything about being a GM so I can't comment on the rest of this application except that it's slightly short.

Edited by TailoredBadger
Grammar Mistake

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

After taking a look over your corrected app as well as evaluating other areas related to performance, I am pleased to mark your app ACCEPTED. Welcome to GM, message any Senior GM or myself to get trained

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR