Ban appeal

EL tio PiñY

Steam Name: EL tio PiñY

Ingame Name: Bob usually with the last job I had. (I think I was CI infiltrator)

SteamID: EL tio PiñY

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: Im not sure, it says LTAP

Dispute: the last thing I remember doing is raiding foundation at night, and when i got to LCZ Weiss activated thermals and killed me. after that I was tired bc it was late and I left. I'm just confused why im banned, don't really know what I did wrong or what it was that happened, I just like an explanation just to make sure this is not a mistake.

Edited by EL tio PiñY

Rookieblue usually has a reason to ban people. Therefore we shall wait for his side

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Please fix your steam id @EL tio PiñY

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

I can't really look anything up without a steamid, but if you received a warning for LTAP from one of our staff members it automatically comes with a 3 day ban.

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Rookieblue usually has a reason to ban people. Therefore we shall wait for his side

always has a reason*

• Thanks 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

10 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I can't really look anything up without a steamid, but if you received a warning for LTAP from one of our staff members it automatically comes with a 3 day ban.

always has a reason*

STEAM_0:1:46095124 Is his steamid. You banned him on behalf of boozle

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I do not remember banning this person.
Actually I just checked, He was banned for RDMing then leaving.

Pretty sure he was on D-Class at the time.

Then he disconnected by user.
(I asked other staff also to make sure he didn't lag/crash.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

I do not remember banning this person.
Actually I just checked, He was banned for RDMing then leaving.

Then he disconnected by user.
(I asked other staff also to make sure he didn't lag/crash.

Boozle. You asked for a ban as he ltaped. Then rookie banned him.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

He RDM'd another D-Class then was later not found on the server.
A few staff and I also checked to see if he disconnected by user or not and he did.
(This might be the wrong story considering this ban was a while ago).

15 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Boozle. You asked for a ban as he ltaped. Then rookie banned him.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32