Weiss player report

Jakub

23 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support, the STARS cc model abuse is very commonplace and I have seen it multiple times. I believe it’s about time they get punished for abusing it. 

@Weiss You've been on the forums multiple times since this was posted, are you going to respond?

• Like 2

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

The fact that @Weiss actually hasnt responded to this yet is a little concerning. As for the videos, I see where both sides** are coming from. Kuma and Orange/Azius make good points but at the end of the day, The model is broken and it hasn't been fixed yet even though it was told to be fixed. Why is someone playing on a legitimately broken* CC??????? 

+support 

*broken as in he can turn bloody invisible when he alt walks, we can talk about models another time.

**the fact that literally some of the -supports and +supports are being given without reason is some hard bias. Weiss needs to responds to this ASAP.  SMT needs to figure this out ASAP.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

While there is evidence of the STARS class being able to use that exploit, it was never seen with Weiss in the video (Yes I did see that weiss was the only one on the STARS job in the video). Not once is Weiss seen in the video clearly, I cant make a definite opinion with this evidence. Yes in one of the videos provided you see a shadow move on the ground but its not clear that it is Weiss. So I'm going to go +/- Support until Weiss responds here.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Head Admin
Just now, Rangiatea said:

@Weiss 

I know you messaged me about going on LOA but you have 12 hours to respond before I issue my verdict.

Model is too easy to accidentally abuse; As any non-weapon cloaks it. 
Whilst I decline it as a purposeful abuse of the model; I can certainly see it did effect 
other's game-play in this scenario with seeing their perspective . Thus I would agree due to my negligence a
punishment is in order. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

-support

Now to be fair @Dr. Lee Brought up a very good point. Standing with you keys out at the elevator is pretty normal, and he would've been taking cover instead of standing in front of the elevator button (As seen in the 2nd video) because he could still be shot, and the bridge isn't very big so you could just guess where he was moving. Now if he was using this to his advantage to ambush you, he would've just waited in the checkpoint room while using the cloak to kill you. Even I wouldn't ambush someone at the elevator. Ok but to be frank, I might disagree with Weiss on a few things like some of the rules he endorses and enforces, but I don't think he really did anything wrong. Even he did use it to avoid CI or ambush them or whatever because he just wants to have fun. Because at the end of the day, it's just a game. Were not obligated to log on and show up to an MTF meetings or do your job as admin, but we do it cause we want to and we like doing it.  This isn't a job where we work 8 hours a day (Unless your Zeeptin). I'd say give him a warn at most but I don't think he deserves that, but again it's just a game to be honest. I don't think this is ban worthy AT ALL.

• Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+Support from what i saw evidence is clear

• Dislike 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

13 hours ago, TWIX said:

-support

Now to be fair @Dr. Lee Brought up a very good point. Standing with you keys out at the elevator is pretty normal, and he would've been taking cover instead of standing in front of the elevator button (As seen in the 2nd video) because he could still be shot, and the bridge isn't very big so you could just guess where he was moving. Now if he was using this to his advantage to ambush you, he would've just waited in the checkpoint room while using the cloak to kill you. Even I wouldn't ambush someone at the elevator. Ok but to be frank, I might disagree with Weiss on a few things like some of the rules he endorses and enforces, but I don't think he really did anything wrong. Even he did use it to avoid CI or ambush them or whatever because he just wants to have fun. Because at the end of the day, it's just a game. Were not obligated to log on and show up to an MTF meetings or do your job as admin, but we do it cause we want to and we like doing it.  This isn't a job where we work 8 hours a day (Unless your Zeeptin). I'd say give him a warn at most but I don't think he deserves that, but again it's just a game to be honest. I don't think this is ban worthy AT ALL.

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin

A ban is too much but Weiss responded back. Knowing him, he is competent and he is willing to accept his punishment. A ban is unnecessary. To be honest, I would just speak with him. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 5/31/2020 at 7:48 PM, Rektify said:

A ban is too much but Weiss responded back. Knowing him, he is competent and he is willing to accept his punishment. A ban is unnecessary. To be honest, I would just speak with him. 

On 5/30/2020 at 10:54 PM, Gh0pit said:

The fact that @Weiss actually hasnt responded to this yet is a little concerning. As for the videos, I see where both sides** are coming from. Kuma and Orange/Azius make good points but at the end of the day, The model is broken and it hasn't been fixed yet even though it was told to be fixed. Why is someone playing on a legitimately broken* CC??????? 

+support 

*broken as in he can turn bloody invisible when he alt walks, we can talk about models another time.

**the fact that literally some of the -supports and +supports are being given without reason is some hard bias. Weiss needs to responds to this ASAP.  SMT needs to figure this out ASAP.

One of the only people with sense on the forums.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

On 5/31/2020 at 7:48 PM, Rektify said:

Could not have said it better Rektify 

But I THINK that he has already been talked too but thats beside the point Weiss is a good person and Admin this may have just been a accident and just the wrong situation at the wrong time 

I think the neccesary punishment should be a verbal in my opinion its rare that weiss breaks the rules and eventually NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE there are accidents this goes for Weiss to , so for now I think Weiss just needs to have a talking to and thats it.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 5/29/2020 at 10:04 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support, the STARS cc model abuse is very commonplace and I have seen it multiple times. I believe it’s about time they get punished for abusing it. 

also, that fps is sexy

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 5/30/2020 at 12:51 AM, Kumandant said:

-Support

Now wait a minute, did anybody actually watch the evidence? In the first video, it clearly shows that you ambushed Weiss, after going down the elevator. Anybody who cared to look at the video would clearly see Weiss just waiting infront of the elevator with his keys out, a very normal thing to do. 

20200530_122848.thumb.jpg.2885c6588f07b40db629133e5b74d2bb.jpg

Turner said it best here. Why would someone planning to sneak up on you, wait at the face of the elevator? It makes more sense to sit behind the wall.

The second video is incredibly unclear, you'd have to be majorly biased to take it as solid proof. Ignoring the fact that the video was so dark that I had to brighten the image, the video clearly shows Orange taking a single shot at Weiss, who had already crossed the bridge.

20200530_122228.thumb.jpg.438e92d3e0c6ee351206946ac6b927d1.jpg

Would it not have occurred to anybody that Weiss didn't notice the CI on the elevated bridge? As I said earlier, it's normal to wait for the elevator with your keys out, and he may have only noticed Orange the moment he shot, which was when Weiss had already crossed.

I'm not being biased in the slightest with this response. I'm simply making a rebuttal against a player report that was clearly made with malicious intent. Any normal person would simply remind SMT about the model's bug, not try to get someone high ranking banned for fun. It costs money to replace a model, and if SMT still hasn't done anything about it, there's no incentive to shovel out money, just out of good will. It's not like Bael added the model knowing it was broken, why should real money have to be spent to fix what is clearly a mistake?

Screenshot_20200530-124512_Discord.thumb.jpg.03e8b94397f3228ac5ac60d6e32aea89.jpg

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 5/31/2020 at 2:06 PM, Harry S. Plinkett said:

Im glad Weiss finally commented and I think its a mark of maturity he agrees that disciplinary action should be taken on himself. I think a ban/staff demote is a bit much, maybe just a warn?

+/- Support the glitch use seems unintentional, but the delay in response was a bit sus. Agree a warn or talking to probably is warranted but not a whole ban

Edited by CanOBeanz
  • Like 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 5/30/2020 at 3:30 PM, [GL] Ace said:

+Support

-You should know bettter then this as an Admin, he clearly knew about the broken model.

-Conveniently starts alt-walking when 682 is near.

-CI trying to kill me? Hmm yes let me alt walk away from them with keys out.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:59 PM, Doggo0 said:

During a defcon 2 I almost never had my keys out as MTF, because CI and SCPs could be in the elevator or anywhere. 

As Ace said, "You should know better then this as an Admin".  He knows the model is glitched, and still alt walks when CI starts shooting him, and alt walks when 682 is running at him on the bridge.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

+support for all reasons above. 

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns