Weiss player report

Jakub

5 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

Now wait a minute, did anybody actually watch the evidence? In the first video, it clearly shows that you ambushed Weiss, after going down the elevator. Anybody who cared to look at the video would clearly see Weiss just waiting infront of the elevator with his keys out, a very normal thing to do. 

20200530_122848.thumb.jpg.2885c6588f07b40db629133e5b74d2bb.jpg

Turner said it best here. Why would someone planning to sneak up on you, wait at the face of the elevator? It makes more sense to sit behind the wall.

The second video is incredibly unclear, you'd have to be majorly biased to take it as solid proof. Ignoring the fact that the video was so dark that I had to brighten the image, the video clearly shows Orange taking a single shot at Weiss, who had already crossed the bridge.

20200530_122228.thumb.jpg.438e92d3e0c6ee351206946ac6b927d1.jpg

Would it not have occurred to anybody that Weiss didn't notice the CI on the elevated bridge? As I said earlier, it's normal to wait for the elevator with your keys out, and he may have only noticed Orange the moment he shot, which was when Weiss had already crossed.

I'm not being biased in the slightest with this response. I'm simply making a rebuttal against a player report that was clearly made with malicious intent. Any normal person would simply remind SMT about the model's bug, not try to get someone high ranking banned for fun. It costs money to replace a model, and if SMT still hasn't done anything about it, there's no incentive to shovel out money, just out of good will. It's not like Bael added the model knowing it was broken, why should real money have to be spent to fix what is clearly a mistake?

Screenshot_20200530-124512_Discord.thumb.jpg.03e8b94397f3228ac5ac60d6e32aea89.jpg

Changing my +/- to  a - support. Very good points brought up

Rejected from the gaminglight community

10 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

Now wait a minute, did anybody actually watch the evidence? In the first video, it clearly shows that you ambushed Weiss, after going down the elevator. Anybody who cared to look at the video would clearly see Weiss just waiting infront of the elevator with his keys out, a very normal thing to do. 

Turner said it best here. Why would someone planning to sneak up on you, wait at the face of the elevator? It makes more sense to sit behind the wall.

The second video is incredibly unclear, you'd have to be majorly biased to take it as solid proof. Ignoring the fact that the video was so dark that I had to brighten the image, the video clearly shows Orange taking a single shot at Weiss, who had already crossed the bridge.

Would it not have occurred to anybody that Weiss didn't notice the CI on the elevated bridge? As I said earlier, it's normal to wait for the elevator with your keys out, and he may have only noticed Orange the moment he shot, which was when Weiss had already crossed.

I'm not being biased in the slightest with this response. I'm simply making a rebuttal against a player report that was clearly made with malicious intent. Any normal person would simply remind SMT about the model's bug, not try to get someone high ranking banned for fun. It costs money to replace a model, and if SMT still hasn't done anything about it, there's no incentive to shovel out money, just out of good will. It's not like Bael added the model knowing it was broken, why should real money have to be spent to fix what is clearly a mistake?

Screenshot_20200530-124512_Discord.thumb.jpg.03e8b94397f3228ac5ac60d6e32aea89.jpg

Until Weiss replies, my opinion stays.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

13 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Here is a list of the times weiss uses the exploit of the model multiple times to scout out CI [(As noted by the black shadows) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlnbrewaZqw)]
0:11 (The first time)
0:29 (Used to avoid 682 and then cross the bridge where you cannot see his shadow)
1:10 (He can be seen crossing the bridge back to the elevator) (Proof that this shadow is him, when his model glitches out (https://gyazo.com/0437994681fbe85f182da27d54e54cb6)
1:30 (For the final time & when I realize)

Edit
Rewatched my full end and seen this moments before I had trimmed the start of the past video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-e2oWJMgI)
at 0:07 you can see him abusing his model to peak around the corner and observe the locations of the CI members before going behind cover to switch to a gun and shot at me.

1 hour ago, Kumandant said:

that Weiss didn't notice the CI on the elevated bridge?

^ And for this reply ^
Watching the two videos together Part 1 and Part 2 (Same engagement, just split-up) you can see Weise clearly knows we are there by shooting at me first thing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-e2oWJMgI 0:21)

Edited by Orange 🍊

1 hour ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

2 hours ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

+ Support. 

Even if in this specific scenario it was not abused on Purpose, Weiss is well aware that the model is broken and needs to be fixed, yet has  failed to do so for quite  some time at this point. Also, holding out keys and alt walking in a defcon 2/3 Scenario is absolutely not something that is usually done.

I feel like this is behavior unbecomming of an Admin.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

Here is a list of the times weiss uses the exploit of the model multiple times to scout out CI [(As noted by the black shadows) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlnbrewaZqw)]
0:11 (The first time)
0:29 (Used to avoid 682 and then cross the bridge where you cannot see his shadow)
1:10 (He can be seen crossing the bridge back to the elevator) (Proof that this shadow is him, when his model glitches out (https://gyazo.com/0437994681fbe85f182da27d54e54cb6)
1:30 (For the final time & when I realize)

Edit
Rewatched my full end and seen this moments before I had trimmed the start of the past video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-e2oWJMgI)
at 0:07 you can see him abusing his model to peak around the corner and observe the locations of the CI members before going behind cover to switch to a gun and shot at me.

^ And for this reply ^
Watching the two videos together Part 1 and Part 2 (Same engagement, just split-up) you can see Weise clearly knows we are there by shooting at me first thing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-e2oWJMgI 0:21)

^^

7 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support

mhm yes, abuse 

not conduct that should be coming from an admin

broh it's not abuse he was just caught off guard and conveniently alt walked away

seems good to me officer

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

osu! achiever? I don't know

+Support

First few seconds of the video is clear that he was in a shoot out. Where he fired 1 bullet and hide to the side.

Why does he have his key out when 682 was heading towards the elevator when he was getting sniped by CI on the bridge instead of a weapon .

To turn invisible and hide from both CI & 682,  since never have i encounter someone on this server that decide to use his key for no other reason than this during a shoot out.

image.thumb.png.8b03c2110ce3e57b019bb7055764cac8.png

Edited by FancyPants

10 hours ago, Kumandant said:

Let’s talk about this, the model has been reported as glitched (as shown by Jakub’s cc link) and SMT should’ve told them to change it. 

Furthermore, Weiss attempted to still run away while being shot at. I believe he knew he was invisible and was attempting to abuse the glitch to get around them. 

10 hours ago, Kumandant said:

clearly see Weiss just waiting infront of the elevator with his keys out, a very normal thing to do. 

That is appropriate why? It’s defcon 2 and that doesn’t make sense at all. (Basing off of 1st video).

Overall, from my point of view, Weiss is attempting to use known glitches/bugs to avoid combat with CI. It’s a known issue and he is clearly in the wrong. 

+support. combatant classes are supposed to be running and have their guns out on defcon 3. I see no reason why he shouldn't  have his gun out. On top of this Weiss has yet to respond. Also the stars playermodel glitch has been known for a while and Weiss has not replaced it. At the very least he should make a point of not walking/alt walking with his keys out because he knows of this glitch. Until new information is provided or Weiss responds, its a hard +support from me.

14 hours ago, Kumandant said:

Anybody who cared to look at the video would clearly see Weiss just waiting infront of the elevator with his keys out, a very normal thing to do. 

- Support
Ok so whenever im waiting for stuff or walking around on my combative classes in the foundation sometimes ill have my keys out too so what weiss was doing is very normal to me

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT

+Support

-You should know bettter then this as an Admin, he clearly knew about the broken model.

-Conveniently starts alt-walking when 682 is near.

-CI trying to kill me? Hmm yes let me alt walk away from them with keys out.

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+/-support

+ Model should've been changed long ago. I even mentioned it to many people on the CC.

- IDK if he was doign it on purpose but he should've pulled a thing otu so you guys could see him when he was on the other bridge. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

26 minutes ago, [GL] Ace said:

+Support

-You should know better then this as an Admin, he clearly knew about the broken model.

-Conveniently starts alt-walking when 682 is near.

-CI trying to kill me? Hmm yes let me alt walk away from them with keys out.

During a defcon 2 I almost never had my keys out as MTF, because CI and SCPs could be in the elevator or anywhere. 

As Ace said, "You should know better then this as an Admin".  He knows the model is glitched, and still alt walks when CI starts shooting him, and alt walks when 682 is running at him on the bridge.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

18 hours ago, Dang said:

+ support 

- I do like you Weiss however this is a bad.

- You have clearly exploited your model to have a advantage over Ci and to prevent 682 not killing you.

- Also Weiss you already new that you are not meant to abuse the model because igneous has told you not to on the CC post .

- Overall you have not listed to SMT and you have exploited a model that you new you were not allowed to exploit to gain a unfair advantage over other players.

- I would say a warn/ strike on staff is probably fair. 

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

-support
I mean the second video isn't really clear. Also previously said it's normal to wait outside the elevator with keys out. Also who said he just didn't forget, you have to remember many people just walk around with their keys out and weiss isn't on that class 24/7. When I joined E11 I constantly forgot the model was bugged and T-posed and I see command do it every day simply because they forgot. I understand how this can be seen as him exploiting it but I recommend thinking of reasons why he would, he is an admin and head of research and if you think he would risk that for simply spying on CI is a little crazy if you ask me. I also understand some people have done some crazy things but I believe weiss would know better than that. I mean all that you can really do is just say "Hey you had your keys out again, please try not to do that because we think your doing (insert whatever you think he's doing)" or "Hey your alt walking again, remember you go invisible when you do that." or just remind him since it's very common to hold your keys out and it could be habit. There is no proof of him doing it for anything malicious and if were to ambush you why hold your keys out instead of idk, a gun.  I mean also why would he need a ban also, I think a strike at most, and for people saying that admins need to set an example, well back to the E11 thing where literal command (which also need to set an example) also forget as well that the E11 models are glitched. I don't see any reason for a ban or any reason for a punishment in the first place.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

4 hours ago, Slurmp said:

- Support
Ok so whenever im waiting for stuff or walking around on my combative classes in the foundation sometimes ill have my keys out too so what weiss was doing is very normal to me

Would you do this on defcon 2 with a known 682 breach tho? 

8 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

he is an admin and head of research

Being staff doesn’t absolve one of any crime tho. I’m staff and I still make mistakes. This is a known glitch, and the circumstances make it unlikely that “he would just so happen” to be holding his keys and waiting for the elevator while 682 is breached and CI are in the facility.