Weiss player report

Jakub

Your in game name: D3 Wicked DIA6

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246842155

The player's in game name: Weiss

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:39334457

What did the player do: Exploit

ok so here's some prior information so that people can asses this report properly.
The model on this custom class is broken and if the player using it pull out his keys and alt walks or stands still MODEL DOES NOT GO INVISIBLE WHEN STANDING STILL YOU MUST BE CONSTANTLY ALT WALKING TO BE INVISIBLE.
now this has already been acknowledged my smt and weiss himself has confirmed that this is how the glitch with the model works in this post : https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/56906-abuse-of-custom-job-model-completed/
Now to my knowledge the owner of this cc has been notified to change the model but to this day it hasn't been removed and the people on it still continue
exploiting this.

Evidence (required):

https://www.azius.org/Garry's Mod 2020.05.30 - 01.54.59.16.DVR_Trim.mp4

https://youtu.be/xlnbrewaZqw

edit: we were sniping weiss from the other bridge so he was making himself invisible to not be shot.

What do you believe should happen to the player: a ban, this is an admin that has spent plenty of time staffing and knows what the punishment for this is and still did it.

Any extra information: although they have been told to change the model they still haven't and continue to abuse so they should be suspended from using it till they get a proper model that they wont be able to abuse.

edit: 

Here is a list of the times weiss uses the exploit of the model multiple times to scout out CI [(As noted by the black shadows) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlnbrewaZqw)]
0:11 (The first time)
0:29 (Used to avoid 682 and then cross the bridge where you cannot see his shadow)
1:10 (He can be seen crossing the bridge back to the elevator) (Proof that this shadow is him, when his model glitches out (https://gyazo.com/0437994681fbe85f182da27d54e54cb6
1:30 (For the final time & when I realize)
Rewatched my full end and seen this moments before I had trimmed the start of the past video (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-e2oWJMgI)
at 0:07 you can see him abusing his model to peak around the corner and observe the locations of the CI members before going behind cover to switch to a gun and shot at me.

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support, the STARS cc model abuse is very commonplace and I have seen it multiple times. I believe it’s about time they get punished for abusing it. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

The little black shadow that can be seen moving is presumably weiss

EDIT- moments before the gun fire you can seen his shadow (Him abusing the model) peaking around the corner 0:07

EDIT 3: 
The model only disappears when holding an animationless swept (On this server it is only KEYS). You must constantly move whilst holding your alt walk key to stay invisible. Standing still will bring the model back.

Edited by Orange 🍊

+ support 

- I do like you Weiss however this is a bad.

- You have clearly exploited your model to have a advantage over Ci and to prevent 682 not killing you.

- Also Weiss you already new that you are not meant to abuse the model because igneous has told you not to on the CC post .

- Overall you have not listed to SMT and you have exploited a model that you new you were not allowed to exploit to gain a unfair advantage over other players.

- I would say a warn/ strike on staff is probably fair. 

Edited by Dang

17 minutes ago, Jack II said:

+/- A warn is needed. A ban is too far 😕

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

- Support

It is not clear that the perpetrator was doing that to ambush you or not. that and  if they where doing it to ambush you they would not stand right infront of the door they would of hid to the side to make it harder for you to notice them (not to the left of the door like 2 steps more away from the door) on top of all of that in the video it sounds like you are trying to get them into trouble so i cant support this with those things in mind.

edit: also a ban is unreasonable since it could have been a mistake on their part.

Edited by turner6372
adding somthing
  • Like 1

+/- Support 

A ban is too harsh for this, i'd say a warn and forced to change the model and if the owner doesn't change it i'd say delete it. 

3 hours ago, Jakub said:

pull out his keys and alt walks or stands still they become invisible,

From this statement right here it sounds like if he has his keys out he and doesn't move he becomes invisible and this main reason is why i think he should only receive a warn. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Support based on what Kuma said.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

The little black shadow that can be seen moving is presumably weiss

this looks eddited to me (can tell barley but i might be wrong (first 5 seconds it looks like a jump cut but idk and if you dont know what im talking about  when crouching you have a second interval before you go back up if you release the crouch button. i might be wrong though so dont take my word on this. going to keep watching it over and over to either clear my sus or confirm my sus

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

+Support

mhm yes, abuse 

not conduct that should be coming from an admin

broh it's not abuse he was just caught off guard and conveniently alt walked away

seems good to me officer

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+support, sorry my man, kinda cringe, I always thought it was like a special feature of the CC that you paid loads for but if its just a bug then that's a major no for me... Imagine being CI and dealing with that.

• Like 2

+/-Support

A ban is a bit much, just because he is an admin doesn't mean he gets a worse punishment. If a normal player did this it would just be a warn not a ban "Unless he has been warned multiple times"

So +Support on a warn but -Support on a ban

-Support

I am changing it to a -Support because of what Kuma said, aka need more context.

When I watched the videos again it does look like you caught him off guard and he wasn't doing it on purpose because why would you pull out a melee and not a gun?

Edited by MiniLeopard
Kuma

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support for Staff demotion and warn

- support on a ban....

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Well its not the first time hes done something wrong as a staff member at least a strike. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I mean as a staff you need to be a example to others a GOOD example

Dude... he should not have his keys in the first place did you "care" to read the actual words

5 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

Now wait a minute, did anybody actually watch the evidence? In the first video, it clearly shows that you ambushed Weiss, after going down the elevator. Anybody who cared to look at the video would clearly see Weiss just waiting infront of the elevator with his keys out, a very normal thing to do. 

20200530_122848.thumb.jpg.2885c6588f07b40db629133e5b74d2bb.jpg

Turner said it best here. Why would someone planning to sneak up on you, wait at the face of the elevator? It makes more sense to sit behind the wall.

The second video is incredibly unclear, you'd have to be majorly biased to take it as solid proof. Ignoring the fact that the video was so dark that I had to brighten the image, the video clearly shows Orange taking a single shot at Weiss, who had already crossed the bridge.

20200530_122228.thumb.jpg.438e92d3e0c6ee351206946ac6b927d1.jpg

Would it not have occurred to anybody that Weiss didn't notice the CI on the elevated bridge? As I said earlier, it's normal to wait for the elevator with your keys out, and he may have only noticed Orange the moment he shot, which was when Weiss had already crossed.

I'm not being biased in the slightest with this response. I'm simply making a rebuttal against a player report that was clearly made with malicious intent. Any normal person would simply remind SMT about the model's bug, not try to get someone high ranking banned for fun. It costs money to replace a model, and if SMT still hasn't done anything about it, there's no incentive to shovel out money, just out of good will. It's not like Bael added the model knowing it was broken, why should real money have to be spent to fix what is clearly a mistake?

Screenshot_20200530-124512_Discord.thumb.jpg.03e8b94397f3228ac5ac60d6e32aea89.jpg

Very well said. -Support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6