Jack II

Your Steam ID:

The player's in game name:Titanosaur

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:175140209

What did the player do:mass dissed everyone on server, talked shit about staff

Evidence (required):1498C7E2BC093263E41F0414FABA5F0E8BBABC9F

66E1B9A4D1894B566D534AE3C0F50FD29AFC3622

A8496FA6EA39A615426BA4755855F8364FFCED6B

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn or potential ban, and removed from research

Any extra information: has a past of being rude 

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+/-support, need more evidence, staff diss was not in screenshots

New evidence got put in, changing my thing to a +SUPPORT

Edited by Gh0pit

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

3 minutes ago, Gh0pit said:

+Support on Player Diss

Need evidence for Staff Diss.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

15 minutes ago, Gh0pit said:

11 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support on Player Diss

fixed, the evidence is now in

13 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support on Player Diss

^^^^

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

12 hours ago, fazfan1987 said:

+support
Obvious mass dissing and staff diss

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+/- Support

Ok to be honest he did say some thing that were rude but everyone is sometimes rude nowadays. Now the fact that he was taunting when he said “See you all in about 5 fucking years losers” Seems a little too much for a taunt. But when he said “I gotta take a break from this toxic ass game. If you do something an admin doesn’t like their goal is to get you banned” I can somewhat relate but I’m still a little biased about it. It true the game can be toxic sometimes and admins not getting their way sometimes can make them upset. But still he shouldn’t have expressed it like that. But when he said “Jack stop trying to send me nudes on discord WTF YO” he was just trying to be funny. And tbh it was somewhat funny. I say give him a warn and have someone give him a good talk but at most a 2 day ban. If he wants that break give him that break.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

5 hours ago, TWIX said:

+/- Support

Ok to be honest he did say some thing that were rude but everyone is sometimes rude nowadays. Now the fact that he was taunting when he said “See you all in about 5 fucking years losers” Seems a little too much for a taunt. But when he said “I gotta take a break from this toxic ass game. If you do something an admin doesn’t like their goal is to get you banned” I can somewhat relate but I’m still a little biased about it. It true the game can be toxic sometimes and admins not getting their way sometimes can make them upset. But still he shouldn’t have expressed it like that. But when he said “Jack stop trying to send me nudes on discord WTF YO” he was just trying to be funny. And tbh it was somewhat funny. I say give him a warn and have someone give him a good talk but at most a 2 day ban. If he wants that break give him that break.

he already left research discord so he was pretty serious 😕

On 5/29/2020 at 9:04 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

Staff and player diss is obvious

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

7 hours ago, TWIX said:

+/- Support

just because everyone is rude, doesn't mean its okay to be rude.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"