Should Jeffern be T-MOD  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

1. 1.    What is your in-game name?: Jeffern
    2.    What is your steam name?: [GL]Jeffern
    3.    What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:113333792
    4.    Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.
    5.    What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) (12/20/19)
    6.    What date did you make your forums account? (1/25/20)
    7.    Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+
    8.    How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? none

9.    Have you donated? Yes
    10.    What rank are you applying for?  T-MOD
    11.    Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No
    12.    Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes
    13.    Timezone:  EST
    14.    Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A
    15.    Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 
    I believe I deserve my T-mod rank, is because I am on for long periods of time, and the most of that time will be on staff. I will not target people, what I mean by that is if someone is my friend and there in a admin sit, I will still give them their dull punishment. I am friends with a lot in the community. I am fitted with ULX. I have messed around with it a lot in sandbox games to get used to it for staffing. I promise to not minge or be AFK on duty. I am and will handle situations very maturely. If the staff ratio is messed up, I will always volunteer to fix it, if im not on staff already. I will keep my temper during admin sits, and will not show anger to the on receiving, the punishment. I will always respect my fellow admins, and other staff, and even if I was a moderator, I still wouldn't disrespect T-mods. I will not brag about my rule as staff to any other player, and I will not use my high authority to put down other players. I might understand the admin system, and the punishments better than a few other players. I have a great memory that could come into play with names, and other things such as vehicles. I can type fast which means if I am warning someone, I can write the reason fast. I spend about 6-9 hours each day on GamingLight servers, and I highly respect, and don’t minge on these servers. When I have school, it will be 5-8 hours. I understand how many minges can be on GamingLight and I want to teach them a lesson and make them have better knowledge of RP and the server itself. I have always wanted to help out in this server and becoming a staff member will make me very happy, and as well as other players because i will be a great admin and teach players the ways of getting used to the servers, and the rules themselves. I’m well know with a lot of the community of PoliceRP, most of the people that know me are quite high of authority to the server, and community. I’m good when it comes to following order rules, and commands, this will come great when, or if I begin to staff, If I am told to do something by a higher command from me I will likely listen, unless it is clearly, breaking rules. 

How would you handle someone that is epic Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 
    I would ask them to stop swearing, politely, if they do not stop, I would gag them, and then check PLOGS, to in fact confirmed that he was Mass RDMing, if I couldn't I would bring the original caller(s) and ask for video of a screenshot of evidence, if still not, I will attempt to ungag the accused RDMer and try to get there side of the story, if they continue swearing, I would gag them again. I would then warn him for Disrespecting staff, and mass RDM. 

image.png

Edited by Jeffern

+ Support

-Good Guy
-Mature
-Knows the rules well 
-No Warms At all
-Good App

Good luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

44 minutes ago, Asuka said:

+ Support

-Good Guy
-Mature
-Knows the rules well 
-No Warms At all
-Good App

Good luck!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Not sure who you are but with that being said the app looks good and you have 0 warnings so i will + Support this as i have never had a issue with you before but just keep up the activity!

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017